Terrorism on American Soil - Texas Massacre in the House of God

Box Ox

So true. I have become immune to these shootings after Sandy Hook. If nothing was going to be done after the slaughter of children then this country gets what it deserves.

Yep, that’s exactly when I gave up. Children splattered everywhere, and nothing. “Thoughts and prayers” just means enough people haven’t been killed to do anything yet.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I for one would not want to go to church and have to worry that Billy Joe Jim Bob in the next pew is packing heat during the service.
Stereotype much, Dave? When I carry, nobody has an inkling whats under my shirt. You might have a different attitude if you were the next in line to take a round from a mass murderer and someone who carries put an end to it.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Yep, that’s exactly when I gave up. Children splattered everywhere, and nothing. “Thoughts and prayers” just means enough people haven’t been killed to do anything yet.
what are you going to do ban guns becsuse you have a few crazy nut jobs

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Not sure what Obama has to do with it except for your intellectual insecurities.
hook 2in Wide.jpg

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
If he had obtained the weapon illegally, you would say, "See? Gun control doesn't keep bad guys from getting guns!"

Do I really have to explain your rationale to you?
it means either way your screwed, you are making my point

bbsam

Staff member
Stereotype much, Dave? When I carry, nobody has an inkling whats under my shirt. You might have a different attitude if you were the next in line to take a round from a mass murderer and someone who carries put an end to it.
I'm surprised that with this idea it doesn't happen more.

Actually, I'm not that surprised.

It will be fine

Not much of a deterrent if no one knows you're carrying. Guns and gun culture are the problem. See every other civilized nation for evidence.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You forget that I spent 4 years living with you good ole boys so I know from which I speak.