Terrorists

Sportello

Banned
Yep, that's what we Texans do, LOL. Had my artery stent put in in Texas by a Muslim doctor with a national reputation. Very nice man. Judging by the number of Muslims I've seen in Texan don't think they're fleeing the state. So who's worse, Texans, or the Yahoo liberals who stereotype Texans?

And P.S. Never said the U.S. controls the Afghan government. We did dislodge the Taliban from government control, and that was a good thing.
What did you mean by ‘rooted out’? because they have very strong roots and control more of the country than they have since 2002.

Special UPS Operator

You do realize Taliban as an entity have taken on a very different life form. They weave in and out of the social, political and military fabric of their country as they please. So you/US government haven't really put the Taliban out of government in Afghanistan.

The "National" government that you refer to really only has control of less than 45% of Afghanistan.
Yep, that's what we Texans do, LOL. Had my artery stent put in in Texas by a Muslim doctor with a national reputation. Very nice man. Judging by the number of Muslims I've seen in Texan don't think they're fleeing the state. So who's worse, Texans, or the Yahoo liberals who stereotype Texans?

And P.S. Never said the U.S. controls the Afghan government. We did dislodge the Taliban from government control, and that was a good thing.

They aren't running the national government and controlling more doesn't mean controlling the majority of the country.

Sportello

Banned
You do realize Taliban as an entity have taken on a very different life form. They weave in and out of the social, political and military fabric of their country as they please. So you/US government haven't really put the Taliban out of government in Afghanistan.

The "National" government that you refer to really only has control of less than 45% of Afghanistan.
They nearly got a US general a couple of days ago in Kandahar.

Special UPS Operator

I wouldn't be surprised. The past 6-12months the Tallies have shown unprecedented audacity with mass rallies and public displays of force on twitter and other social media. They have revived their radio and TV broadcast services.

All of this info can be found on relevant channels. Usually on small ex mil/veteran forums.

Ohhhh but..but...but where is BBC??CNN??
:raspberry::raspberry:
They nearly got a US general a couple of days ago in Kandahar.

vantexan

I wouldn't be surprised. The past 6-12months the Tallies have shown unprecedented audacity with mass rallies and public displays of force on twitter and other social media. They have revived their radio and TV broadcast services.

All of this info can be found on relevant channels. Usually on small ex mil/veteran forums.

Ohhhh but..but...but where is BBC??CNN??
:raspberry::raspberry:
Yes because all the armchair warriors have access to all the intelligence.

Special UPS Operator

I am very confident in saying I know both sides of the coin from real life experience and sources. I know about the people and places I am talking about.

BTW Im creating a thread for u and ur kind do watch it!

rickyb

U.S. Dept. of Fear‏ @FearDept

We're pulling out of the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty signed by Reagan and Gorbachev in 1987.

U.S. Dept. of Fear‏ @FearDept 3h3 hours ago

We be rebuilding the vast arsenal of nukes covered by the INF Treaty.

DqCAUPSVYAAgLeH.jpg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Glenn Greenwald‏Verified account @ggreenwald 36m36 minutes ago

Glenn Greenwald Retweeted Matt Duss

The key is the US has not supported despots *despite* their repression but *because* of it. The US doesn't want democracy in key regions because they know people will serve their own interests rather than the US's, so the strategy is to repress popular will with pro-US tyrants:
Goodness, SOMEbody, SOMEwhere said SOMEthing SOMEwhat derogatory about the USA. SOMEhow we must SUMMon an outraged response! SOME :censored2:, huh?

rickyb

the biggest terrorists are always in government:

Justin Ling‏Verified account @Justin_Ling Oct 23

Justin Ling Retweeted TorontoStar

So do we have a human rights-based foreign policy or don't we? It'd be great if the government could just be clear on that point.

Justin Ling added,

TorontoStarVerified account @TorontoStar
Amid international outrage over the killing of Jamal Khashogg, Justin Trudeau says cancelling the controversial contract to sell armoured vehicles to Saudi Arabia would leave taxpayers on the hook for $1 billion. Feds face calls to open Saudi deal after PM says cancelling would cost taxpayers | The Star
22 replies 71 retweets 167 likes