Terrorists

vantexan

Jimmy Dore‏Verified account @jimmy_dore 4h4 hours ago

Jimmy Dore Retweeted IN THE NOW

"there’s a reason why, in international polls, the United States is regarded as the greatest threat to world peace by an overwhelming margin. No other country is even close. It’s kind of interesting that the US media refused to publish this. But it doesn’t go away.” -Noam Chomsky

Jimmy Dore added,

DogoVtNXsAYhYCq.jpg

5:14
IN THE NOWVerified account @IntheNow_tweet
30,000 innocent people have been killed in #Afghanistan since the US invasion began in 2001. But who's counting?
41 replies 433 retweets 728 likes
Do you have a clue as to what the Taliban was doing to civilians in Afghanistan before the U.S. invaded? And harboring Muslim fanatics like bin Laden to boot. And not all of those innocent 30,000 were killed by the U.S. either.

rickyb

Do you have a clue as to what the Taliban was doing to civilians in Afghanistan before the U.S. invaded? And harboring Muslim fanatics like bin Laden to boot. And not all of those innocent 30,000 were killed by the U.S. either.
america funded bin laden when he was fighting the russians in the 1980s

rickyb

Lol, these jackasses.
i know, why would you want to attend an interview with someone like that? they are all jackasses except the people who got booted out.

people cant handle hard truths like the former people who controlled the country are some of the worst people in the world

El Correcto

god is dead
i know, why would you want to attend an interview with someone like that? they are all jackasses except the people who got booted out.

people cant handle hard truths like the former people who controlled the country are some of the worst people in the world
I was talking more about the kuk who got boooted. You don’t see me showing up to Beto rallies and screaming baby killer at people.