Terrorists

rickyb

We aren't slaughtering tens of millions Ricky. We aren't seeking a partnership with another fascist regime to completely control the world. And you don't understand what militaristic means. Not everyone participates in the military the way that Nazi Germany or Imperial Japan did.
yes you already have slaughtered 10s of millions and america is also an imperialist nation. its pretty common. certainly france and UK are as well.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’ll never apologize for America succeeding above the rest of the :censored2: head despots. You act like there is some pure as the driven snow country out there that has never looked out for its own interests and has been nothing but a humanitarian benefit to the world.

That only exists in your head Ricky, you’re the one with delusions of superiority.

rickyb

I’ll never apologize for America succeeding above the rest of the :censored2: head despots. You act like there is some pure as the driven snow country out there that has never looked out for its own interests and has been nothing but a humanitarian benefit to the world.

That only exists in your head Ricky, you’re the one with delusions of superiority.
imperialism is failure not success.

americans remember 9/11 but they dont understand it.

rickyb

Come on Ricky, you claimed it, where has the U.S. killed tens of millions of people?
dude i named whole continents because america has :censored2:ed so many countries, you seem to have problems investigating things. its not a giant mystery, its more mysterious how you cant figure it out.

vantexan

dude i named whole continents because america has :censored2:ed so many countries, you seem to have problems investigating things. its not a giant mystery, its more mysterious how you cant figure it out.
I'm very aware of the history. You made a claim that isn't true. If you think it is prove it. You can't.