·
17m
What a difference a presidency makes.
Quote Tweet
kUuht00m_normal.jpg

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
· Aug 31, 2014
Saudi Arabia should fight their own wars, which they won't, or pay us an absolute fortune to protect them and their great wealth-$ trillion!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
"Trump awaits instructions from his Saudi masters. Having our country act as Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not “America First.”" - Tulsi Gabbard

This isn’t the first time Gabbard, whose running for office on a platform that includes breaking up the U.S./Saudi alliance, has driven this point home before ...

"I can't argue with this" - Old Man Jingles

El Correcto

god is dead
"Trump awaits instructions from his Saudi masters. Having our country act as Saudi Arabia’s bitch is not “America First.”" - Tulsi Gabbard

This isn’t the first time Gabbard, whose running for office on a platform that includes breaking up the U.S./Saudi alliance, has driven this point home before ...

I agree with her saying this, which is what leftists usually do, but the rest of her foreign policy is most likely garbage and naive.

vantexan

Since she's not on the debate stage and not in favor with the Democrat hierarchy she's got to get attention somehow.

El Correcto

god is dead
alot of those countries dont like america.
The citizens you get your news from would have you believe that and there are large portions of them that would hate America.

But then again there are Muslims naming their children George Bush because America was strong and over threw tyrannical regimes in their :censored2: hole.

rickyb

The citizens you get your news from would have you believe that and there are large portions of them that would hate America.

But then again there are Muslims naming their children George Bush because America was strong and over threw tyrannical regimes in their :censored2: hole.
im naming my dog george bush for the day.