Terrorists

El Correcto

god is dead
Just because there is no central top down organization, doesn't mean antifa is not a terrorist group.

When someone self identifies as antifa, then doxes our border agents and puts their families in harm's way, they are a terrorist.
Technically antifa was a European movement.
I’m sure they are still abroad as well and that the foreign antifa cells can be declared terrorists. We give Americans who are part of foreign terrorist organizations a pass on Guantanamo and torture, they have been flown home and sent to trial if they are not killed in battle.
Same will happen with antifa members who get caught up doing dumb :censored2:.

It will be fine

Technically antifa was a European movement.
I’m sure they are still abroad as well and that the foreign antifa cells can be declared terrorists. We give Americans who are part of foreign terrorist organizations a pass on Guantanamo and torture, they have been flown home and sent to trial if they are not killed in battle.
Same will happen with antifa members who get caught up doing dumb :censored2:.
I don’t see how you could possibly support this policy as an alleged libertarian.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t see how you could possibly support this policy as an alleged libertarian.
Am I wrong?
Can trump not declare Antifa a terrorist organization? Just because they operate in localized cells doesn’t mean they are not an over arching group as well with a set ideology and criminal agenda meant to bring fear to people.