Terrorists

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It looks like Trump can’t actually declare Antifa a terrorist organization. More impotent bluster from the man baby in Chief.
My personal feeling is the designation is unnecessary.
The USA has laws to accomplish the desired effect, such as 'conspiracy to commit a crime' and RICO for funders.
It makes for good press though ... and gets LibTurds all riled up.

rickyb

classic video! the cops racially profile this black guy and arrest him and all of a sudden let him go. he calls them :censored2:ing idiots a bunch of times, gets the pigs info and is going to the supervisor:

upload_2020-6-1_11-4-53.png

rickyb

ive repeatedly said the govt is going to use anti terrorism laws to take your rights away and here it is. they are going to label people part of antifascists who are not:

upload_2020-6-1_11-12-23.png

El Correcto

god is dead
classic video! the cops racially profile this black guy and arrest him and all of a sudden let him go. he calls them :censored2:ing idiots a bunch of times, gets the pigs info and is going to the supervisor:

View attachment 297754
I’ve heard Canada’s black population is pretty upper class for the most part, is that true?
I’ve heard it’s mainly the French that are the Pepsi’s up there.

rickyb

actually the protests have been a major positive development in the war on terror as we are much closer to stopping the major cause of terror worldwide, the US govt, than we were before

rickyb

amy goodman says its a violation of the first amendment nor does trump have the legal authority to designate antifascist as a terrorist group.

he really should have also designated the KKK as one too :S

rickyb

see this is exactly how US govt violence around the world creates radicals around the world.

in star wars luke skywalkers family was killed. that radicalized him.

heres a real life example:
upload_2020-6-4_12-53-31.png