Terrorists

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Every religion has a history of violence, hell even Buddhist.
Yeah Buddhists are blowing themselves up all over the place.
163685B1-6C83-46B2-B9CB-443234310BC6.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Seems to me most victims of muslim terrorists are other muslims. Based on statistical odds, the question seems to be just how concern should we be of muslim terrorism?

I've decided the American Automobile driver and the American Policeman are statistically far greater dangers. Along with American hospitals.

The problem with terms like terrorist is in how easily they can be twisted to fit the agendas of others.
Well if you’ve decided it then I guess it’s settled…..😅😂🤣

Box Ox

"Prime Minister Boris Johnson and other British leaders paid their respects on Saturday morning at a church east of London where a Conservative lawmaker was fatally stabbed a day earlier, as the country grappled with another apparent episode of lone-wolf terrorism.

A somber Mr. Johnson — joined by the opposition leader, Keir Starmer, and other officials — laid flowers outside the Methodist church in Leigh-on-Sea, a sleepy seaside community that was convulsed on Friday when the lawmaker, David Amess, was assaulted during a routine meeting with constituents.

The police arrested a 25-year-old man at the scene and said they were conducting searches at two locations in the London area. The Metropolitan Police formally declared the attack a terrorist episode, with a potential link to Islamist extremism, but they have not yet identified the man, who they said they believed acted alone. The BBC, citing government sources, reported that he was a British national who appeared to be of Somali heritage.

The brutal attack, at midday and in full view of the public, has stunned the British political establishment and fanned questions about the security of members of Parliament."