Terrorists

rickyb

you couldve voted for non war criminals like nader who ran in 2008 again but you had to vote corrupt presidents and you had to be passive citizens. its wasted time to quote the eagles like our lives under capitalism

1630725229422.png

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Since this thread is titled "Terrorists", I suppose Milley posts should go here.

Here's a quote from Robert Bridge (Journalist):

"Milley also found it expedient to leave Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller totally out of the loop. Aside from being a serious break in the chain of command, it was a gross violation of the US Constitution, which grants absolute civilian control over the military."

Just a reminder of the treasonous intent that Milley had....

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
"Will Mark Milley, who seems to have committed a very serious breach of conduct, possibly a treasonous one, be forced to sweat through a single congressional inquiry as Flynn and Trump were? Will the Republicans bring the wheels of government to a screeching halt in an effort to impeach the man? Will the corporate media present the case against the high-ranking general in a fair and balanced manner? All things considered, highly doubtful."

rickyb

moreluck was so far deep in the matrix she posted 2 similar threads about terrorists lol:

Going Underground on RT

@Underground_RT

·
9h

Russia state-affiliated media

OTD in 2001: The US invades Afghanistan and would spend $2.3 trillion on the war. 243K died as a direct result. The result? The US replaced the Taliban with the Taliban and continued the tradition of ‘accidentally’ arming jihadists, leaving the Taliban more well-armed than ever

vantexan

"Will Mark Milley, who seems to have committed a very serious breach of conduct, possibly a treasonous one, be forced to sweat through a single congressional inquiry as Flynn and Trump were? Will the Republicans bring the wheels of government to a screeching halt in an effort to impeach the man? Will the corporate media present the case against the high-ranking general in a fair and balanced manner? All things considered, highly doubtful."
The Republicans don't have the majority so an impeachment won't go anywhere. By '23 if they take over they most likely won't do anything by then and he will at some point retire.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The Republicans don't have the majority so an impeachment won't go anywhere. By '23 if they take over they most likely won't do anything by then and he will at some point retire.
I agree. I don't recall where I got the quote. The entire issue has been swept off the table and now we're focused on how the Republicans are responsible for shutting down the government...SMH!

Babagounj

Strength through joy

BOSTON — Police are investigating a potential planned “disruption” to the 2021 Boston Marathon in protest of the event coinciding with Indigenous Peoples Day, according to a law enforcement advisory.

“We have received uncorroborated intelligence indicating that people may attempt to disrupt the 2021 Boston Marathon with nonviolent direct action in support of Indigenous Peoples’ concerns,” the Joint Situational Awareness Bulletin reads. “The 2021 Boston Marathon is being held on Indigenous Peoples’ day ( Columbus Day ) and some believe that marathon organizers have not taken enough steps to recognize the holiday or indigenous communities.”

The advisory, issued Friday by Boston Police Department’s Boston Regional Intelligence Center and Mass. State Police Department’s Commonwealth Fusion Center, states that the protest would likely involve the “sleeping dragon” tactic on the marathon course.

“This tactic typically consists of a group of individuals chained and/or handcuffed together through a length of pipe, which prevents law enforcement from simply using bolt cutters to break the chains,” the bulletin reads. “There are numerous variations including covering the pipe with difficult to cut materials and/or putting the PVC pipe through a barrel filled with concrete so that authorities must break the concrete before cutting the pipe.”

Babagounj

Strength through joy

"Never going to take your wonder drug."
"I'm a 5th general U.S. Army veteran and a sniper.. I can't wait for the shooting to start.. I hope you are ready.. [Expletive].. where's your [expletive] office?"