Texas school shooting

Integrity

Binge Poster
Maybe someone could give those parents some stupid :censored2:ing Thoughts for Today to "help" them....

There's a lot of predators out there.....Right Fluffy? Bag any new ones lately? What's the count? 0/1000??Should tell you something!
I think faith may help those suffering because of this horrible crime.

Why the attitude?

You always harass people who did nothing to you?

That is such a shame.

Integrity

Binge Poster
The people who ended up saving the survivors took a grazing head wound and shot in the leg, behind a ballistic shield with tactical training experience.
But sure let’s just let parents charge willy nilly at a psychopath with a rifle, that would of ended up much better.
I agree. IMO It so unreasonable to use this as a polarizing circumstance. IMO There is no way that civilians would or should be allowed to rush into an active crime scene.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Are you harassing me? Only you would know.

This has nothing to do with everyone.

I asked you.

Do you like harassing individuals who have never do anything to you?

So what is it, do you?
LOL....Look Fluffy; you need to grow a pair. Life is tough; not for the weak and feeble-minded...

Integrity

Binge Poster
"...as shots were still being fired, officers decided to shove, tackle and handcuff parents who were trying to save their children — even drawing weapons on them."

LA Times
IMO They could not let civilians enter a crime scene. I have no problem with them preventing them from entering the crime scene.