Thank you bonus

Upass.

why other big companies like amazon and walmart etc... are giving their employees covid 19 bonuses but not ups ? I thought we are essential workers.
For those who would say we don't need it because we make enough, plz keep those comments for the next post.

why other big companies like amazon and walmart etc... are giving their employees covid 19 bonuses but not ups ? I thought we are essential workers.
For those who would say we don't need it because we make enough, plz keep those comments for the next post.
I heard a rumor from a very reliable source that is a special thank you for working so hard during this pandemic that UPS is going to reinstate the Christmas turkeys this year

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I made plenty with the 9.5 bonus.

As for the issue of hazard pay, the union botched that gravy train.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Because we are paid Plenty already.

ouanling

new drivers get a 3$ hourly bonus in canada

None of that measly 14$/hr for a full year

17$ is still pretty bad without overtime, but its manageable.

PTPeanuts

For all of you saying we already make too much, you can donate your bonus to the preload.
Preload doesn't make :censored2:.
$250 a week or so. Would make more sleeping at home unemployed.

:censored2: you i'm a student
cY9qrysqxACylzVgmH.gif