Thank You New Members/Participants

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I just want to say "thank you" to all of the new members and particularly those who choose to directly participate through posting. It's gratifying to see lots of new people, information, and ideas being distributed and discussed.

This is not my forum, nor do I have anything to do with the people who own and operate this site, but I was the first member of the FedEx Forums, and for a long time it was the same people going back and forth. That has changed...big time, and that's a good thing, because spreading the truth about FedEx is a crucial means of keeping people informed and helping them to protect themselves from the predators who run this dishonest, cheap, and immoral organization. Fred S is nothing but a jackal, and so are his chiefs.

If you do participate here, be smart about it. Don't be so specific about your issue(s) so that you can be easily identified. Don't name co-workers or managers, and never say who you are. There have been plenty of people on here where Columbo wasn't required to figure out who they were or what station they worked at.

Keep it up, spread the word, and don't be afraid of sharing information....just do it wisely. Fred S hates this site, because it's an antidote to the Kool-Aid, which fewer and fewer people are consuming these days.

Eventually, there will be a "Deep Throat" or leaked memo that brings the whole house of cards down in a few areas like injury policy, targeting older workers etc. The media has expressed interest, but they are generally afraid to go after FedEx because of advertising and Smith's connections. I was contacted pre-Peak by a reporter from one of the Bay Area TV stations, but he only wanted to focus on a very narrow portion of FedEx (FedEx SmartPost), not the overall abuse and games. It's pretty much been the same when I've attempted to reach out to shows like "60 Minutes". They won't take-on the overall company and the way it does business.

Anyway, thanks for being here.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Christian News Monitor perhaps?

One quote. Never contacted by them directly. The guy in the Bay Area was an investigative reporter who joined here as a member and made inquiries about SmartPost via PM. He wasn't interested in going anywhere else, so that was the end of it. I was hoping that someone in the media would do an investigation about the business practices of FedEx, and so far, nobody will take them on.

soc151

"Large Corporation Treats Hourly Employees Like Garbage" isn't really a compelling headline. It could apply to many, many companies.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
The media has expressed interest, but they are generally afraid to go after FedEx because of advertising and Smith's connections. I was contacted pre-Peak by a reporter from one of the Bay Area TV stations, but he only wanted to focus on a very narrow portion of FedEx (FedEx SmartPost), not the overall abuse and games. It's pretty much been the same when I've attempted to reach out to shows like "60 Minutes". They won't take-on the overall company and the way it does business.

Then again, they might assume you are just another in a never ending series of people who hate their employer. I imagine they get a dozen such calls a day.

What do you tell them when you contact them?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Then again, they might assume you are just another in a never ending series of people who hate their employer. I imagine they get a dozen such calls a day.

What do you tell them when you contact them?

I suggest in a professional manner that they investigate the business and personnel practices of FedEx.

WestcoastHD

Massive Stinkies
I just want to say "thank you" to all of the new members and particularly those who choose to directly participate through posting. It's gratifying to see lots of new people, information, and ideas being distributed and discussed.

This is not my forum, nor do I have anything to do with the people who own and operate this site, but I was the first member of the FedEx Forums, and for a long time it was the same people going back and forth. That has changed...big time, and that's a good thing, because spreading the truth about FedEx is a crucial means of keeping people informed and helping them to protect themselves from the predators who run this dishonest, cheap, and immoral organization. Fred S is nothing but a jackal, and so are his chiefs.

If you do participate here, be smart about it. Don't be so specific about your issue(s) so that you can be easily identified. Don't name co-workers or managers, and never say who you are. There have been plenty of people on here where Columbo wasn't required to figure out who they were or what station they worked at.

Keep it up, spread the word, and don't be afraid of sharing information....just do it wisely. Fred S hates this site, because it's an antidote to the Kool-Aid, which fewer and fewer people are consuming these days.

Eventually, there will be a "Deep Throat" or leaked memo that brings the whole house of cards down in a few areas like injury policy, targeting older workers etc. The media has expressed interest, but they are generally afraid to go after FedEx because of advertising and Smith's connections. I was contacted pre-Peak by a reporter from one of the Bay Area TV stations, but he only wanted to focus on a very narrow portion of FedEx (FedEx SmartPost), not the overall abuse and games. It's pretty much been the same when I've attempted to reach out to shows like "60 Minutes". They won't take-on the overall company and the way it does business.

Anyway, thanks for being here.

You're a good guy, MFE. You expose the scam for what it is and speak your mind. God beds ya man.