The “Great Re-set”

Do you believe there is a “Great Re-set” going on now?

• Total voters

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Ask Jesus.

John 14 6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me

Just like figurative language is needed on most platforms for me to say the trump vaccines are population control and war with russia is a distraction from big pharma's murders.

Same beast different age. Man's lust never changes
Another preacher…..

Commercial Inside Release

Those 3 investment firms, as well as about a dozen others will probably hold the majority of real estate as well, in 20 years.
Back to real estate (I'm rather busy, and can't keep up..)

If you are that desperate for the condo experience, just buy a small house and pay contractors and service providers to do everything for you, while you relax in air conditioned comfort. At least you will be in control of what goes on... Most HOAs are like handing a blank check to your worst enemy.

HOAs and dumb neighbors often result in lawsuits, and yes, it is totally true that the HOA can go broke, and everyone gets tied up in legal disputes for the next decade. Some highrises have monthly HOA fees of $3-10k!

vantexan

Of course the people saying that will still be flying around in their private jets.
On Tucker last night he showed how implementing green fuel policies has destroyed or is in the process of destroying the economies of Sri Lanka, Ghana, and the Netherlands. In the first two millions are in danger of starving in the next few months due to being pushed to use organic fertilizer instead of petroleum based fertilizer. Has resulted in huge food shortages. These countries have been pushed to do this to get high ESG scores. Without a high score they can't get loans. Others are in the process of doing this. As Tucker pointed out our country was at a standstill a couple of years ago because a white cop caused the death of a black man. He said where's the punishment for white liberal intellectuals who don't have a clue about energy or farming causing possibly millions of deaths of people of color by pushing theories that just don't work? @rickyb

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
He said where's the punishment for white liberal intellectuals who don't have a clue about energy or farming causing possibly millions of deaths of people of color by pushing theories that just don't work?
huh that sounds familiar, where have i heard before...

soviets.jpg

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
On Tucker last night he showed how implementing green fuel policies has destroyed or is in the process of destroying the economies of Sri Lanka, Ghana, and the Netherlands. In the first two millions are in danger of starving in the next few months due to being pushed to use organic fertilizer instead of petroleum based fertilizer. Has resulted in huge food shortages. These countries have been pushed to do this to get high ESG scores. Without a high score they can't get loans. Others are in the process of doing this. As Tucker pointed out our country was at a standstill a couple of years ago because a white cop caused the death of a black man. He said where's the punishment for white liberal intellectuals who don't have a clue about energy or farming causing possibly millions of deaths of people of color by pushing theories that just don't work? @rickyb
STOP!
Their Dearest, most-beloved Leader is up to his neck in the War on Robocalls!
I read that he’s implementing huge sanctions against those Robocallers that will bring them to their knees in a few months.

He’s developing tactics that will be taught at Robo-warfare colleges for decades!

Give ‘em hell Joe!!

rickyb

capitalism, and the idea that you can have unlimited growth on a finite planet, and throwaway culture ARE failed ideas

and you know it