The “Great Re-set”

Do you believe there is a “Great Re-set” going on now?

• Total voters

vantexan

before petro, things worked.

with petro, now we have a bubble and bc it doesnt actually work, when it pops, everything will fall apart.
The far Left has yet to prove they have a viable alternative to petroleum, period. And what do you mean "before petro"? Horse and buggy? Steam locomotives? Got news for you, we have close to 8 billion people now and just about everything depends on petroleum. Get your electric grid in place with enough capacity before you start destroying countries and starving millions.

rickyb

The far Left has yet to prove they have a viable alternative to petroleum, period. And what do you mean "before petro"? Horse and buggy? Steam locomotives? Got news for you, we have close to 8 billion people now and just about everything depends on petroleum. Get your electric grid in place with enough capacity before you start destroying countries and starving millions.
the right has yet to prove petro is even an option.

with petro you have currently system failure headed towards system collapse which your situation almost describes except billions will starve.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Ask Jesus.

John 14 6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me

Just like figurative language is needed on most platforms for me to say the trump vaccines are population control and war with russia is a distraction from big pharma's murders.

Same beast different age. Man's lust never changes
You can take that Jesus :censored2: and shove it. If he ever existed he’s as far from this rock as ever so forget about it.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
the right has yet to prove petro is even an option.

with petro you have currently system failure headed towards system collapse which your situation almost describes except billions will starve.
Wait you are blaming a collapse on petro. Lmao. Man you truly have no idea. I'll bite. Please explain why petro has created a bubble, are you in the same frame of mind that it is running out?

rickyb

Wait you are blaming a collapse on petro. Lmao. Man you truly have no idea. I'll bite. Please explain why petro has created a bubble, are you in the same frame of mind that it is running out?
no we have too much

population growth has probably coincided with oil. but it doesnt have to collapse if we become unaddicted from oil.

however if we keep using oil, population will collapse bc of climate catastrophe

Ou812fu

no we have too much

population growth has probably coincided with oil. but it doesnt have to collapse if we become unaddicted from oil.

however if we keep using oil, population will collapse bc of climate catastrophe
Lol climate catastrophe. What ever happened to the ice age that we were told about in the early 80's?

bbsam

Staff member
Can you tell me the meaning behind "you will own nothing and you will be happy"? In their literature they put out.
The meaning is transparency. We’re already living it to some degree. How many people never actually “own” a car before they trade it in? People have to a large extent been programmed to think in terms of “how much monthly payment can you afford?”

vantexan

The meaning is transparency. We’re already living it to some degree. How many people never actually “own” a car before they trade it in? People have to a large extent been programmed to think in terms of “how much monthly payment can you afford?”
So everyone will be making payments with no assets? If that's the case now then why did they make a point of saying that? And who are they anyways to insinuate themselves into our lives? They aren't just some group thinking out loud.

rickyb

Lol climate catastrophe. What ever happened to the ice age that we were told about in the early 80's?
earth is 1.3 degrees above normal. they wanted to keep it no more than 1.5 degrees, which was probably too much anyways.

will be 2 degrees in 8 years.

the thing that ppl warned about for 20, 30, 40 years is finally here. and its only getting worse.

bbsam

Staff member
So everyone will be making payments with no assets? If that's the case now then why did they make a point of saying that? And who are they anyways to insinuate themselves into our lives? They aren't just some group thinking out loud.
“Insinuate themselves into our lives”…not sure what that means. Insert maybe? If that’s what you mean, we’ve pretty much invited them in. We don’t own and store data. That’s what the cloud is for. We don’t own stock. We bet on names in a race.

And they say it loud and proud because we’ve already accepted it.

“Insinuate themselves into our lives”…not sure what that means. Insert maybe? If that’s what you mean, we’ve pretty much invited them in. We don’t own and store data. That’s what the cloud is for. We don’t own stock. We bet on names in a race.

And they say it loud and proud because we’ve already accepted it.
We gave up self respect for convenience. You're right.

Ou812fu

earth is 1.3 degrees above normal. they wanted to keep it no more than 1.5 degrees, which was probably too much anyways.

will be 2 degrees in 8 years.

the thing that ppl warned about for 20, 30, 40 years is finally here. and its only getting worse.
Keep believing that gibberish.