The “Great Re-set”

Do you believe there is a “Great Re-set” going on now?

• Total voters

vantexan

“Insinuate themselves into our lives”…not sure what that means. Insert maybe? If that’s what you mean, we’ve pretty much invited them in. We don’t own and store data. That’s what the cloud is for. We don’t own stock. We bet on names in a race.

And they say it loud and proud because we’ve already accepted it.
Insinuate: 1. Suggest or hint(something bad) in an indirect and unpleasant way.
2. Slide(oneself or a thing) slowly and smoothly into a particular place.

qdg2

it will be because ppl were passive consumers of information and failed to break from the matrix to stop these corporate forces of death.
O M G

It will be because the far left wants to change the voting demographics! They want to change to a new world order....haven't you heard? Seen? EU wants more brown people in there. Like minded people desperate for handouts. People they can herd and manipulate. O M G

rickyb

Global warming propaganda hates you and wants to depopulate you.

God wants you to be fruitful and multiply.

Do you see satan?
good and evil is in all of us

question is whether we are going to stop being passive consumers of information and be willing to be crucified in the name of fighting these corporate forces of death

1657848347188.png

good and evil is in all of us

question is whether we are going to stop being passive consumers of information and be willing to be crucified in the name of fighting these corporate forces of death

View attachment 392119
And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”
Revelation 6:15‭-‬17 NKJV

The battle is already won.

rickyb

And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”
Revelation 6:15‭-‬17 NKJV

The battle is already won.
do good, and let go of the outcome. have faith that your good actions make some change.

maybe your good actions will be resurrected by your fellow man

rickyb

“If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you.
John 15:18 NKJV

1657849928716.png

View attachment 392121
"The Bible is preoccupied with debt, and not sin"

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.
II Timothy 4:3‭-‬4 NKJV

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No proselytizing.
I am only a messenger.

I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase. So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase.
I Corinthians 3:6‭-‬7 NKJV

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I am only a messenger.

I planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase. So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase.
I Corinthians 3:6‭-‬7 NKJV

Please, spare me your BS