The “Great Re-set”

Do you believe there is a “Great Re-set” going on now?

• Total voters
no

lucas already had money. it was an updated myth

not everything is about money.
John Rockefeller was once asked "How much money is enough?" And his response was "just a little more".

It's an addiction. It's a lust.

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
I Timothy 6:10 NKJV

rickyb

John Rockefeller was once asked "How much money is enough?" And his response was "just a little more".

It's an addiction. It's a lust.

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
I Timothy 6:10 NKJV

not everyone is addicted to money. im not for sale. but this is the age we live in, and if we dont break our addiction, we will have hell on earth.

not everyone is addicted to money. im not for sale. but this is the age we live in, and if we dont break our addiction, we will have hell on earth.
The wicked shall be turned into hell, And all the nations that forget God.
Psalms 9:17 NKJV

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The wicked shall be turned into hell, And all the nations that forget God.
Psalms 9:17 NKJV

BD7CE0E4-2CDC-4658-B5A8-44E7D5353777.jpeg

His Lord said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant; you were faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your Lord.’
Matthew 25:21 NKJV

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
O M G

It will be because the far left wants to change the voting demographics! They want to change to a new world order....haven't you heard? Seen? EU wants more brown people in there. Like minded people desperate for handouts. People they can herd and manipulate. O M G
O M G !!!!!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
O M G

It will be because the far left wants to change the voting demographics! They want to change to a new world order....haven't you heard? Seen? EU wants more brown people in there. Like minded people desperate for handouts. People they can herd and manipulate. O M G
Exactly