The “Great Re-set”

Do you believe there is a “Great Re-set” going on now?

• Total voters

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts,
II Peter 3:3 NKJV

Whatever, quarter wit. So that’s what Jesus looks like? Your Avatar? A white beta male. Lol

Whatever, quarter wit. So that’s what Jesus looks like? Your Avatar? A white beta male. Lol
Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men
Matthew 12:31 NKJV

UnionStrong

Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men
Matthew 12:31 NKJV

Ok reverend. Therefore I say to you, find a street corner.

Ok reverend. Therefore I say to you, find a street corner.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 3:16 NKJV

UnionStrong

Simply posting Bible passages doesn’t make you knowledgeable of the contents. A monkey can be trained to type passages. And Satan knows them better than you.

UnionStrong

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 3:16 NKJV

Well I know you can copy stuff.

Like a robot. “they do not practice what they preach”
And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
Matthew 7:23 NKJV

UnionStrong

And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
Matthew 7:23 NKJV

Just like Ricky, no original thoughts. See ya.

Just like Ricky, no original thoughts. See ya.
If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.
I Peter 4:11 NKJV