The “Great Re-set”

Do you believe there is a “Great Re-set” going on now?

• Total voters

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
How is this even a question? The WEF is very open about their agenda. They are trying to bring about utopia, and they are losing what little control they may have had as a result of their idiotic policies based on a complete lack of understanding of how the world actually works.

They only understand finance, which is a quaternary industry at best, parasitic at worst, and the world can make do without. People in finance have little understanding of any other industry, yet have an undue influence in all industries.

Concentrating people into high density urban centers leads to massive spikes in mental illness. So, if you don't see a problem with that, go ahead and live in a big city and be more likely to kill yourself, be murdered, or end up pharmeceutically lobotomized. I'll stick with my suburban and rural living.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
This is as good a place as any to post this.

1456332_wtb89ak2cb2iut7.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I for one am "resetting" come election day in November. My state will turn a few congressional seats red from blue.

trickpony1

It is kind of an ominous thing for some folk. I don’t think you will have to rent everything, but I do see a time when the suburbs are not sustainable and we will have to switch to more condominium type living. Which I wouldn’t mind.
That's the narrative.
The government wants to move everyone into the city and fill the "stack'em and pack'em" apartments that are popping up everywhere.

People will be easier to control this way.

El Correcto

god is dead
That's the narrative.
The government wants to move everyone into the city and fill the "stack'em and pack'em" apartments that are popping up everywhere.

People will be easier to control this way.

You people act like having affordable housing built would be some horrible curse and communist attack on America. You must love the insane house prices and very inefficient use of land and resources that suburbia is.

It’s all part of the gay agenda, we start treating Bourgeois of suburbia how they treated the blacks and continue to treat the poor to this day.
We knock down their neighborhoods and build for the common good of the people. Buy their inflated ticky tacky boxes at rock bottom prices and evict them if they refuse. You will get your condo and society will get cheaper housing and more efficient living.

Thebrownblob

You people act like having affordable housing built would be some horrible curse and communist attack on America. You must love the insane house prices and very inefficient use of land and resources that suburbia is.

It’s all part of the gay agenda, we start treating Bourgeois of suburbia how they treated the blacks and continue to treat the poor to this day.
We knock down their neighborhoods and build for the common good of the people. Buy their inflated ticky tacky boxes at rock bottom prices and evict them if they refuse. You will get your condo and society will get cheaper housing and more efficient living.
Do you mean like ghettos, and redlining? Funny you mention something about the gay agenda because most of the very affluent suburban areas where I am are very rich and well off homosexuals.

El Correcto

god is dead
Do you mean like ghettos, and redlining? Funny you mention something about the gay agenda because most of the very affluent suburban areas where I am are very rich and well off homosexuals.
Eminent Domain, my mom’s house is facing pressure to sell right now. Most of our neighborhood is already knocked down, instead of building affordable housing they are just building more expensive homes and pricing people like her out of neighborhoods she spent 20+ years in raising children.

Suburbia is not great for the working poor, especially towards the end of their lives if their home hasn’t been paid off and it’s just been one crisis after another.
Traveling through former communist countries one of the first things you notice is the extremely ugly, poorly constructed Soviet era apartment buildings. Literally warehousing people.
Yeah have fun pissing around the jungle, I’ll take my condo over that.

Thebrownblob

Eminent Domain, my mom’s house is facing pressure to sell right now. Most of our neighborhood is already knocked down, instead of building affordable housing they are just building more expensive homes and pricing people like her out of neighborhoods she spent 20+ years in raising children.

Suburbia is not great for the working poor, especially towards the end of their lives if their home hasn’t been paid off and it’s just been one crisis after another.

Yeah have fun pissing around the jungle, I’ll take my condo over that.
Eminent domain is pure garbage government bs. Hopefully they have compensated her fairly.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

High density housing is a blight, if you like it, you can have it. Cities can't exist without rural activities. Which is more efficient, having the resources you need to survive nearby, or having to truck them in from all over?

Good luck with your "efficient living" when some central planning bureaucrat decides your sector will have restricted food deliveries for a month because some skank neighbor of yours turned down his pathetic offer of anonymous, casual sex. Hope you're good at trapping and cooking pigeons.

El Correcto

god is dead
High density housing is a blight, if you like it, you can have it. Cities can't exist without rural activities. Which is more efficient, having the resources you need to survive nearby, or having to truck them in from all over. Good luck with your "efficient living" when some central planning bureaucrat decides your sector will have restricted food deliveries for a month because some skank neighbor of yours turned down his pathetic offer of anonymous, casual sex. Hope you're good at trapping and cooking pigeons.
Very dumb argument.
Thank you.

El Correcto

god is dead
The suburbia I grew up in was mostly renters. I think three-four of the single moms I knew owned their homes, once the old folks died their homes just became renter homes to drug addicts and working poor.
Majority of people are now renters around here, there is like 3 houses left that are not rent houses.

You will own nothing and like it, or we can build actual affordable housing so working poor people can actually own something and like it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah rural living is efficient for farming bud. Do you want to be a farmer or are you just out there pissing around larping with your rifle?
Acting all high and mighty because you drive 10-20 miles to the nearest grocery store.