The “Great Re-set”

Do you believe there is a “Great Re-set” going on now?

• Total voters

oldngray

nowhere special
OOPS
I must have hurt some feelings.
I can't quote, reply or give emoji's.

I've been a bad boy.
bad man.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
If your fantasy ever comes to pass the elite will own the buildings and you'll pay rent to them. You'll own nothing, and you'll feel crappy.
Yeah and suburbia is a fantasy for most folk. House poor and renters is what is mostly is.
I thought you would recognize this living out on the jungle.

vantexan

Yeah and suburbia is a fantasy for most folk. House poor and renters is what is mostly is.
Curious as to what you would do with people living in the country or in small towns? You do realize a lot of people aren't going to be herded into apartment buildings unless they're forced? I've lived in apartments. A house is better. And everything that goes into a house, its construction, furnishing, maintenance, and repair, are a huge source of jobs. What are you going to replace that with?

Thebrownblob

Most folk?

According to data HUD and Census collected in the 2017 American Housing Survey (AHS), 52 percent of U.S. households describe their neighborhood as suburban, 27 percent describe their neighborhood as urban, and 21 percent describe their neighborhood as rural.

Thebrownblob

The suburbs are becoming more racially and ethnically diverse; cities are not

El Correcto

god is dead

The suburbs are becoming more racially and ethnically diverse; cities are not
I’m not calling the suburbs racist.
I’m calling it overpriced rent trap garbage compared to condominium living. I’m calling it inefficient.

Thebrownblob

I’m not calling the suburbs racist.
I’m calling it overpriced rent trap garbage compared to condominium living. I’m calling it inefficient.
And you also called it “fantasy” for most people when over half the people live in the suburbs those numbers don’t add up

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Only nutjobs think the great reset has something to do with killing off 7 billion+ people.

Oh? What do you think it means to reduce our "carbon footprint". Eliminating CO2 emitting energy sources while having nothing to replace them with? Eliminating nitrogen fertilizers? I guess people will just eat air?

We'll save humanity by starving and freezing people to death. There's always just a few more people to kill before utopia is achieved.