The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1714139285169.png

Brown Down

Another personal attack?
I'm sorry I thought personal attacks were the me using the union and the contract to go after you? Again you keep proving you have not a clue what the hell you're talking about ever.
Oh and I guess since you've posted up so much biased stuff I can chalk it up too not bragging just facts.

PT Car Washer

I'm sorry I thought personal attacks were the me using the union and the contract to go after you? Again you keep proving you have not a clue what the hell you're talking about ever.
Oh and I guess since you've posted up so much biased stuff I can chalk it up too not bragging just facts.
Who peed in your Cheerios this morning? LOL

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It’s time for the pre-presidential-election civil unrest.

2011 Occupy Wall Street.
2016 Black Lives Matter
2024 Free Gaza
What will Jewish voters do with the pro terrorist out in the open?

Wally

Kristi Noem is out as a potential Trump VP.

The Biden campaign's response to the news:

I knew a hunter that shot his dog. Thing was a bird dog that kept chasing deer. The dog didn't come home one hunting trip.

Biden's dog really needed to be shot. How many people did it attack? Lost count.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

vantexan

I knew a hunter that shot his dog. Thing was a bird dog that kept chasing deer. The dog didn't come home one hunting trip.

Biden's dog really needed to be shot. How many people did it attack? Lost count.
Used to deliver to a ranch in Colorado where the foreman had a great looking Blue Heeler. After a couple times of not seeing the dog I asked about him. The foreman said he told the dog several times that if he didn't mind him he'd shoot him. And he did. I about threw up. The way he said it made me think this guy is bat:censored2: crazy.

Wally

Used to deliver to a ranch in Colorado where the foreman had a great looking Blue Heeler. After a couple times of not seeing the dog I asked about him. The foreman said he told the dog several times that if he didn't mind him he'd shoot him. And he did. I about threw up. The way he said it made me think this guy is bat:censored2: crazy.
These dogs are business, nothing personal. Some dogs aren't worth trying to save.