The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

vantexan

These dogs are business, nothing personal. Some dogs aren't worth trying to save.
That was a fantastic dog. Whatever happened to trying to find the dog a home? Noem, who I like as a governor, shot and killed a 14 month old overgrown puppy. My Red Healer was a holy terror as a pup and didn't start settling down until he was 2. Best dog I ever owned. Hard for me to be sympathetic.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That was a fantastic dog. Whatever happened to trying to find the dog a home? Noem, who I like as a governor, shot and killed a 14 month old overgrown puppy. My Red Healer was a holy terror as a pup and didn't start settling down until he was 2. Best dog I ever owned. Hard for me to be sympathetic.
The thing was bitting left and right.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1714272529756.png

vantexan

That will be $150. You want the ashes?
They aren't going to euthanize a healthy dog. They have an ethics code they follow. The only way they euthanize healthy dogs is if it is turned over to a kill shelter and his time has run out. That the harsh reality of the world but to take a young dog out and shoot him because one can't be troubled to find a home for him is pretty pathetic in my book.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
They aren't going to euthanize a healthy dog. They have an ethics code they follow. The only way they euthanize healthy dogs is if it is turned over to a kill shelter and his time has run out. That the harsh reality of the world but to take a young dog out and shoot him because one can't be troubled to find a home for him is pretty pathetic in my book.
Real world books read different than yours.

rod

Retired 22 years
Every family needs that one friend or relative who isn't afraid to put down a terminal pet. For us it is my brother-in-law. Raised on a farm and is used to putting animals down.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Some keep dogs because they EARN their keep. They don’t have the time or inclination to rehome a cull animal. More cost-effective to dispatch them. Business, you know.

vantexan

Every family needs that one friend or relative who isn't afraid to put down a terminal pet. For us it is my brother-in-law. Raised on a farm and is used to putting animals down.
Having to kill a dying animal is a good deal different than killing a 14 month old headstrong puppy.