The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Box Ox

Absolutely. If you weren't part of the MAGA cult you would see this.
Your petty insult doesn't bother me as it's clearly untrue. Strange that you think that's human trafficking per the definition of human trafficking.
Sure sounded like a "personal attack" to me.

I guess so. Think it can be upsetting for some people when you hold up a mirror and they realize that they’re just reciting a line, not making an argument.

Brown Down

I guess so. Think it can be upsetting for some people when you hold up a mirror and they realize that they’re just reciting a line, not making an argument.
I was just bring it up how absurd he is with bringing up personal attacks all the time. I find it quite laughable how he thinks he can complain about things yet do them he can complain about things yet do the exact same thing to others

tourists24

I don't know.
DeSantis would guarantee Florida and probably offer some balance/stability to Trump.
But, I don't care for the guy.
Was just curious. Personally I don't think it's going to matter who he chooses. Most people have already made up their minds on Trump and Biden one way or the other. Maybe a possibility of getting someone from a toss up state that may be the final choice for just enough to swing that state or two to get him to 270. But I don't think Trump's thought process even goes there. He just wants a loyal yes man

Box Ox

I don't know.
DeSantis would guarantee Florida and probably offer some balance/stability to Trump.
But, I don't care for the guy.
Was just curious. Personally I don't think it's going to matter who he chooses. Most people have already made up their minds on Trump and Biden one way or the other.

A very solid VP pick might help people who really don't like Trump but know the leftist nonsense needs to stop vote for Trump. Someone who shoots their dog or thinks life begins right after two people take their pants off won't cut it.

Last edited:

tourists24

A very solid VP pick might help people who really don't like Trump but know the leftist nonsense needs to stop vote for Trump. Someone who shoots their dog or thinks life begins right after two people take their pants off won't cut it.
who us a solid VP pick though that would also be a yes man for Trump?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'd vote for Trump if he picked Kennedy but then again, I've shot a dog before and I come to life when she takes off her pants.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Was just curious. Personally I don't think it's going to matter who he chooses. Most people have already made up their minds on Trump and Biden one way or the other. Maybe a possibility of getting someone from a toss up state that may be the final choice for just enough to swing that state or two to get him to 270. But I don't think Trump's thought process even goes there. He just wants a loyal yes man
I don't think Pence was a yes man.
Trump knows what/who he needs to get the votes/win where. Don't laugh, but Trump knows what's going on and sees much further down the road than the picture they have painted him.
He's gonna win.

Box Ox

who us a solid VP pick though that would also be a yes man for Trump?

I'm looking at this short list. Nobody really jumps out. Will have to think about who I'd be most OK with.

tourists24

I'm looking at this short list. Nobody really jumps out. Will have to think about who I'd be most OK with.

There are a couple of names that I think could help him so as much as the VP choice matters. Sanders, Scott, Gabbard aren't my personal favorite choices but I think of those on the list in the article would be the best to help him. I do kinda like Sanders only that the VP would be the leading candidate once Trump leaves office, and I think she could be a decent candidate. It'll be interesting to see who he chooses

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
He doesn’t kill puppies
IMG_3530.jpeg