The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

HarryWarden

So you have changed your opinion and now that I've educated you on the facts, you do believe this is coordinated lawfare.

Okay, carry on.
Yup you convinced me. They planned and coordinated a massive conspiracy against the president, they talked about it publicly years in advance, and trump STILL fell for it.

So either Trump is corrupt or an idiot. Which we’ve always known

HarryWarden

Not everyone needs to be spoon fed.
You don’t think it’s a little alarming that the president could be so easily fooled? You believe in A massive conspiracy between the fbi and the national archives, discussed years before and publicly, even you knew about it, but he still fell for it?

Imagine how easily our world enemies could fool for him if even @DriveInDriveOut knew about it, some random guy on a ups discussion board

HarryWarden

But that’s besides the point, because anyone with a smidgen of intelligence knows how ridiculous that is.

And besides, trump is literally on tape bragging about how he has classified documents that he shouldn’t have

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You believe in A massive conspiracy between the fbi and the national archives, discussed years before
You seem to have a very cartoonish view of the world, where you think there needs to be an evil villain coordinating a "massive conspiracy".

In the real world, sometimes different people in different groups simply have similar interests and their actions align.

Come back to reality my friend.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You seem to have a very cartoonish view of the world, where you think there needs to be an evil villain coordinating a "massive conspiracy".

In the real world, sometimes different people in different groups simply have similar interests and their actions align.

Immature

HarryWarden

Lol what?

You’re the one who said the National Archives set up Trump and were planning it for years.

Multiple organizations coordinating to take down a president illegally is literally called a conspiracy

“Legally, a Conspiracy exists when 2 or more persons join together and form an agreement to violate the law, and then act on that agreement.”

So which is it? Was trump set up or was he not?

HarryWarden

He says after saying Trump was set up and framed by the National Archives and the FBI lmao

HarryWarden

I didn't ask you to reply. Just thought you guys who are certain Trump is guilty of all these charges should know.
It literally means nothing, you wouldn’t even post a source. You’re a completley random person on an internet message board.

It really opened my eyes to how gullible you all are though, you guys believe whatever you read as long as it fits your narrative

@DriveInDriveOut can’t even keep his story straight, doesn’t know what a conspiracy is, thinks trump is such a huge idiot that he got set up by the national archives even though he says they were talking publicly about doing it since 2021 lol, and believes something immediately with no source, because you’re too afraid to show it

Clown world

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Multiple organizations coordinating to take down a president illegally is literally called a conspiracy
I simply disagree with your opinion that there must have been a giant coordinated conspiracy.
He says after saying Trump was set up and framed by the National Archives and the FBI lmao
You're projecting.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You don’t think the National Archives framing the president to get him arrested by the fbi for federal crimes of holding classified documents is a giant coordinated conspiracy?
Do you have any evidence for your opinion that these organizations coordinated between each other to set him up?

I'm willing to hear out your conspiracy theory if you're willing to back it up

HarryWarden

Truth is, the sham lawfare about documents was started even earlier. Almost two years ago I posted this interview where they discussed their plan to attack Trump all the way back in January 2021:
This is what you said. You said the national archives discussed their plan to attack trump since 2021. How am I projecting? You’re the one that said it

Are you a bot or something? I’m being honest, I used to think you were more intelligent, I know we disagree on politics but you’re not even making sense or using words correctly

HarryWarden

Do you have any evidence for your opinion that these organizations coordinated between each other to set him up?

I'm willing to hear out your conspiracy theory if you're willing to back it up
You’re the one that said it, not me. You said the national archives planned their attack against trump since 2021

You liked the post saying that the national archives framed trump

It’s funny, your claims are so stupid, when I repeat them back to you, you deny you said them. But everyone else can see them