The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1715622118510.png

Box Ox

New swing state poll 'an absolute disaster' for Biden: CNN data reporter | Fox News

May 13, 2024

"CNN senior data reporter Harry Enten called new poll results showing Joe Biden trailing former President Trump in several key swing states calamitous for the president on Monday.

"Frankly, for the Joe Biden campaign, these numbers are an absolute disaster," Enten said, pointing to the results of a New York Times/Siena College/Philadelphia Inquirer poll showing Trump ahead of Biden in Georgia, Nevada, and Arizona.

"He's up six [in Arizona]. Look at this, nine in Georgia, 13 in Nevada, my goodness gracious, my God," he said, describing Trump's numbers among likely voters. "That is a huge lead. No Democrat has lost [Nevada] since John Kerry lost it back in 2004."

The New York Times poll also found Trump ahead by three points in Pennsylvania and by one point in Wisconsin, among likely voters."

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
New swing state poll 'an absolute disaster' for Biden: CNN data reporter | Fox News

May 13, 2024

"CNN senior data reporter Harry Enten called new poll results showing Joe Biden trailing former President Trump in several key swing states calamitous for the president on Monday.

"Frankly, for the Joe Biden campaign, these numbers are an absolute disaster," Enten said, pointing to the results of a New York Times/Siena College/Philadelphia Inquirer poll showing Trump ahead of Biden in Georgia, Nevada, and Arizona.

"He's up six [in Arizona]. Look at this, nine in Georgia, 13 in Nevada, my goodness gracious, my God," he said, describing Trump's numbers among likely voters. "That is a huge lead. No Democrat has lost [Nevada] since John Kerry lost it back in 2004."

The New York Times poll also found Trump ahead by three points in Pennsylvania and by one point in Wisconsin, among likely voters."
I hope you vote for biden again

Box Ox

I hope you vote for biden again

Why? I've made it clear that I won't be doing that again.

Ben Shapiro put it pretty well on his show today. Using the new Apple Podcasts transcript feature:

“Even when you take RFK out, Trump is currently leading in every single battleground state, according to The New York Times. What is going on there? Well, as it turns out, Joe Biden is losing the moderates.

The normies don't like him. The people who don't like the army of losers don't like him. And again, that is a large part of the Democratic base.

That is all the moderates in the Democratic party base who do not wish to overthrow the American meritocracy in the name of people who declare themselves victims, who don't have a lot of sympathy for Hamas, who don't believe that the queers are coming is the future of the West. These are just normal, everyday Americans who want to be left alone. They want to be able to earn a living.

They want to be able to put food on the table. And they want their kids to have more opportunity than they had. That's it.

That's all they want. And Joe Biden is not giving that to them. According to The New York Times, quote, The findings reveal widespread dissatisfaction with the state of the country and serious doubts about Mr. Biden's ability to deliver major improvements to American life."

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

Ben Shapiro put it pretty well on his show today. Using the new Apple Podcasts transcript feature:

“Even when you take RFK out, Trump is currently leading in every single battleground state, according to The New York Times. What is going on there? Well, as it turns out, Joe Biden is losing the moderates.

The normies don't like him. The people who don't like the army of losers don't like him. And again, that is a large part of the Democratic base.

That is all the moderates in the Democratic party base who do not wish to overthrow the American meritocracy in the name of people who declare themselves victims, who don't have a lot of sympathy for Hamas, who don't believe that the queers are coming is the future of the West. These are just normal, everyday Americans who want to be left alone. They want to be able to earn a living.

They want to be able to put food on the table. And they want their kids to have more opportunity than they had. That's it.

That's all they want. And Joe Biden is not giving that to them. According to The New York Times, quote, The findings reveal widespread dissatisfaction with the state of the country and serious doubts about Mr. Biden's ability to deliver major improvements to American life."
I haven't been reading this thread, I can't handle the tds people in here, you are not one of them but there are a few who post in here

Box Ox

Said no one ever.

He did put it pretty well. Sorry.

Thebrownblob

I looked at that poll and it also had almost every house and Senate race going to the Democrats. 🤷‍♂️

Box Ox