The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sure thing buddy
It's true and you know it.

You're parotting the democrat talking point defending McCain with the faux jingoism crap.

Anyone who isn't s child is old enough to remember that you guys pretended he was Satan when he ran for president.

The hypocrisy is hilarious though.
Always good for a laugh.

HarryWarden

It's true and you know it.

You're parotting the democrat talking point defending McCain with the faux jingoism crap.

Anyone who isn't s child is old enough to remember that you guys pretended he was Satan when he ran for president.

The hypocrisy is hilarious though.
Always good for a laugh.
You’re putting way too much thought into not disrespecting American prisoners of war. I don’t care what letter is next to their name.

You’re right, I didn’t vote for him, and I wouldn’t today. But just because I don’t like him I’m not going to disrespect prisoners of war

HarryWarden

Sorry I don't have any crackers for you Polly
“I like soldiers who weren’t captured”

You can’t even put politics aside and admit it’s wrong, you instead attack the man he’s talking about. I thought we just had different political views, you’re worse than I thought. I Figured respect for the military was something we’d at least agree on

Gross, embarrassing, shameful. Done replying to you.

vantexan

“I like soldiers who weren’t captured”

You can’t even put politics aside and admit it’s wrong, you instead attack the man he’s talking about. I thought we just had different political views, you’re worse than I thought. I Figured respect for the military was something we’d at least agree on

Compare what Trump did for the military and the VA while in office with Obama and Biden. Not even close. Once again you're taking a slanted view and running with it instead of being honest about Trump. I wonder why the military rank and file support him so strongly?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You can’t even put politics aside and admit it’s wrong, you instead attack the man he’s talking about. I thought we just had different political views, you’re worse than I thought. I Figured respect for the military was something we’d at least agree on.
Vietnam POW's were political. Many were full blown propagandists for both the pro and anti Vietnam war political sides. McCain was one of the worst of them.

You're simply ignorant of that historical fact.
Keep crying your fake tears buddy.
Lol

HarryWarden

Compare what Trump did for the military and the VA while in office with Obama and Biden. Not even close. Once again you're taking a slanted view and running with it instead of being honest about Trump. I wonder why the military rank and file support him so strongly?
That’s fine. Trump very well could have done more for the military than Obama and Biden, not even debating that right now. Just disapointing our country is so politicized, people can’t even admit a statement from from the politician of somebody’s “team” was wrong

I saw you were at least cool enough to admit that the politician killing her dog was wrong, and I respect that

Gotta Go

1714831066235.jpeg

vantexan

That’s fine. Trump very well could have done more for the military than Obama and Biden, not even debating that right now. Just disapointing our country is so politicized, people can’t even admit a statement from from the politician of somebody’s “team” was wrong

I saw you were at least cool enough to admit that the politician killing her dog was wrong, and I respect that
I appreciate that, but rest assured that's a two way street. There are people here who act like they'd rather gnaw off their arm than ever admit Biden screwed up the Afghanistan withdrawal or that there's a huge problem with letting in millions through the southern border.

Sportello

HarryWarden

I appreciate that, but rest assured that's a two way street. There are people here who act like they'd rather gnaw off their arm than ever admit Biden screwed up the Afghanistan withdrawal or that there's a huge problem with letting in millions through the southern border.
There’s a big difference in disagreeing on political actions vs being able to say “yeah that was wrong of him to mock American prisoners of war”

There’s plenty of democrat politicians and policies I disagree with or even despise and will criticize. I was posting on here how I disagreed with Bidens actions on the railroad union strike and I didn’t think it was right. I think fetterman is a maroon, I think talib is a maroon. I think democrats get too crazy on taxes for the working class.

But man, when you can’t even agree with disrespecting our military, yeah that’s when I’m just done communicating with the person. I think those type of people are brainwashed and not even thinking for themselves at that point

vantexan

There’s a big difference in disagreeing on political actions vs being able to say “yeah that was wrong of him to mock American prisoners of war”

There’s plenty of democrat politicians and policies I disagree with or even despise and will criticize. I was posting on here how I disagreed with Bidens actions on the railroad union strike and I didn’t think it was right. I think fetterman is a maroon, I think talib is a maroon. I think democrats get too crazy on taxes for the working class.

But man, when you can’t even agree with disrespecting our military, yeah that’s when I’m just done communicating with the person. I think those type of people are brainwashed and not even thinking for themselves at that point
But taken in context Trump was taking a shot at McCain. But when you look at Trump's actions he may have been the most supportive president of the military ever. Trump does have a problem shooting his mouth off and that opens him up to people taking something and blowing it up like the recent bloodbath remark.