The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If 40% of Democrats don't want him and even more independents don't and he he still wins I'd like to see the tap dancing to justify that outcome.
Well if Trump is the nominee TDS will run wild. That could be enough to win key swing states. Of course Trump could defuse a lot of that by acting Presidential and explaining his solutions.

newolddude

Glad to know Elon's bud is this time around.

FxFcDnKWIAM3ZCW

Box Ox

If 40% of Democrats don't want him and even more independents don't and he he still wins I'd like to see the tap dancing to justify that outcome.
Well if Trump is the nominee TDS will run wild. That could be enough to win key swing states.

Yep.

Of course Trump could defuse a lot of that by acting Presidential and explaining his solutions.

That'll never happen.

Wally

He's probably right but I do wonder if there will be as much enthusiasm to stop Trump after 4 years of Biden? Trump's presidency looks pretty good in comparison.
Anything President would say or suggest the other side would instantly be against. It never stopped.

giphy.gif

vantexan

Let me guess
  • paid by George Soros
  • BLM
  • Antifa
  • all of the above
Yeah there's just no way the Dems would send instigators to infiltrate Republican rallies, huh? How convenient that there was someone there to take pics and post them. I suppose you don't remember the three guys starting fist fights at Trump rallies in 2016 and it turned out they were hired by Clinton campaign to do that. After that came out Clinton campaign fired them. One of them said he had worked for Democrats for decades doing that. If DeSantis manages to win no doubt you'll be here saying he's worse than Trump.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Imagine Biden saying he was going to “destroy conservatism”.
That is a pretty dumb thing to say. I prefer the idea of leading people away from leftism by pointing out how ridiculous it is rather than by trying to go after it with a sledgehammer.
Is it?
Do you think most Democrat voters are leftists?
Or do you think most voters, including Democrats, would like to see extremist radical leftism destroyed?

Wally

No Labels is spending $70 million to launch an independent ticket in the United States

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • West, a former Harvard and Princeton professor, has stepped into the 2024 ring
  • 'I enter for the quest for truth. I enter for the quest of justice,' the activist said
  • West has previously called the US a 'racist patriarchal' nation where white supremacy rules all aspects of everyday life

rickyb

• West, a former Harvard and Princeton professor, has stepped into the 2024 ring
  • 'I enter for the quest for truth. I enter for the quest of justice,' the activist said
  • West has previously called the US a 'racist patriarchal' nation where white supremacy rules all aspects of everyday life
cornel west is FIRE!!!!!

if you in the matrix, this guy will inspire you to get out.