The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

rickyb

cornel west is FIRE!!!!!

if you in the matrix, this guy will inspire you to get out.

cornel west starred in the matrix reloaded, and the matrix revolutions

the matrix is all around us - we hear about it when we are warned about AI. it affects our politics when stars from the movies run for president.

nWo

MW-BC409_christ_20130507085322_MD.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Campaign Slogan...two donuts for everyone.
Ever seen Trump on the golf course without the makeup and "restraints" that make him look a lot slimmer than he is? That said, I'd love to see Donut Boy go full WWE on The Tangerine Vengeance. If he does, that's essentially what it will be, a full wrestling sideshow with 2 GOP clowns battling for the whole box of Krispy Kremes.

Next Day Error

X - Other
You were on here praising the vaccine, now you're criticizing Desantis for making sure people who wanted to get it would have the chance to make that choice?
The difference? I still believe the vaccines are a net positive and DeSatan flip flopped into conspiracy theory land. It’s a ridiculous ploy to fool the rubes who don’t understand the first thing about vaccines.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ever seen Trump on the golf course without the makeup and "restraints" that make him look a lot slimmer than he is? That said, I'd love to see Donut Boy go full WWE on The Tangerine Vengeance. If he does, that's essentially what it will be, a full wrestling sideshow with 2 GOP clowns battling for the whole box of Krispy Kremes.
Wake up in the morning
Trump
Go to bed at night
Trump
Everything in between
Trump

Get a grip