The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

rickyb

Doesn't matter. If the Democrats want to stick with Biden I'll vote third party.

People have a problem with RFK Jr's voice and I don't blame them. I sort of feel the same way. But I'll take a bad voice over an obviously bad brain and obviously bad policies any day.
After ross perot ,the 2 parties rigged it against 3rd parties

But you should still vote for most honest candidate or whoever is least worst if its a close race

Box Ox

After ross perot ,the 2 parties rigged it against 3rd parties

But you should still vote for most honest candidate or whoever is least worst if its a close race

I'd never expect a third party candidate to win anyway. What's important to me is that I can still vote if both Democrats and Republicans run a candidate that's impossible for me to vote for.

Box Ox

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Where are all the GOP candidates out there voicing support for organized labor? Doesn't UPS have a potential strike in the near future. Come on, Ron, and Donald, and Chris. Let's hear it for unions!!........zero.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
DeSantis tanks as soon as the Trumpers realize that Orange Jesus is the frontrunner, so they'd better jump on the bandwagon.
You toe the line Democrats really struggle to understand how Republican primaries work.

It's hard for you because you are a sheep who doesn't get a choice. Your party decides who is going to win, and you do what you're told. Bernie bros figured that out the hard way.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Where are all the GOP candidates out there voicing support for organized labor? Doesn't UPS have a potential strike in the near future. Come on, Ron, and Donald, and Chris. Let's hear it for unions!!........zero.
Biden denied the railroad unions the right to strike. Your dear supreme leader Joe is not pro union either. Try again my extremist friend.

Sportello

Biden denied the railroad unions the right to strike. Your dear supreme leader Joe is not pro union either. Try again my extremist friend.
Not everyone agrees with you, fren.

Sportello

RFK Jr is the guest on Bill Maher's weekly "Club Random" podcast. This one was just released.

I'm giving RFK Jr a good look since I'd never vote for Trump but I'd also never vote for someone who isn't interested in border protection or law enforcement and wants to trans the kids.

His alleged affiliations with Republicans don't really matter. I agree with him on a lot and I've got no one else to vote for so far.

Edit: RFK typo
Groomer.

1687742882850.png