The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1687264336630.png

Box Ox

RFK Jr is the guest on Bill Maher's weekly "Club Random" podcast. This one was just released.

I'm giving RFK Jr a good look since I'd never vote for Trump but I'd also never vote for someone who isn't interested in border protection or law enforcement and wants to trans the kids.

His alleged affiliations with Republicans don't really matter. I agree with him on a lot and I've got no one else to vote for so far.

Edit: RFK typo

Last edited:

rickyb

RFK Jr is the guest on Bill Maher's weekly "Club Random" podcast. This one was just released.

I'm giving RFL Jr a good look since I'd never vote for Trump but I'd also never vote for someone who isn't interested in border protection or law enforcement and wants to trans the kids.

His alleged affiliations with Republicans don't really matter. I agree with him on a lot and I've got no one else to vote for so far.

focus on your own country

rickyb

I'm giving RFK Jr a good look since I'd never vote for Trump but I'd also never vote for someone who isn't interested in border protection or law enforcement and wants to trans the kids.

Edit: RFK typo
heres a book for you to read

1687723938430.png

Box Ox

after democrats rigging it against bernie, what makes you think they wont do the same against rfk?

Doesn't matter. If the Democrats want to stick with Biden I'll vote third party.

People have a problem with RFK Jr's voice and I don't blame them. I sort of feel the same way. But I'll take a bad voice over an obviously bad brain and obviously bad policies any day.