The 40 hour guarantee - On Topic

This is how we make the list of known closed that you have no say so in. That stop will now be pulled and placed in the closed holiday trailer...everytime.

You know the question that your DIAD prompts you about if a pick up is open or closed? Go ahead and answer it as closed (because it annoys you when it pops up) it will come out of your DIAD on that holiday along with the delivery. In all fairness the screen that pops up to answer the question needs to be redesigned to make it easier to answer the question. Let the operators help design it.
I put several stops in as closed for delivery and pick up but they was still loaded on my car.

What else can I do?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
This is how we make the list of known closed that you have no say so in. That stop will now be pulled and placed in the closed holiday trailer...everytime.

You know the question that your DIAD prompts you about if a pick up is open or closed? Go ahead and answer it as closed (because it annoys you when it pops up) it will come out of your DIAD on that holiday along with the delivery. In all fairness the screen that pops up to answer the question needs to be redesigned to make it easier to answer the question. Let the operators help design it.
Maybe the clerks could quit making their asses fatter and call some businesses and get some answers. I don’t care if it’s closed or not, those numbers do not matter to me. It’s your dumb company, you do the leg work. Everything is open on my route til I get there and they are closed.

KOG72

I’m full of it

This stop is not a pick up but you can bet it will not be on there next year.