The Ballot mess!

Atomic_Smurf

I was hoping someone would site that as the exemption we were all waiting for. Lol, That was from November & I read that Obama recently went through with this exemption. Do you really think all this was over a $63 per person, per year tax, that then shrinks to $42, then $26 before it disappears in a few years as if that's all that was ever a problem? Of course not. It will give a bit of cover to union officials who can now tell the less informed & gullible that we got an exemption but most wont be engaged enough to realize the insignificance of it.

Last edited:

Atomic_Smurf

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3992342/

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~
Aww Hoffa doesn't like people using his own words against him. Just another example of what an incompetent boob this guy is. Reminds me of the movie Tommy Boy. Chris Farly plays an ignorant kid who is handed the reins to his fathers business & screws everything up. Of course it's Hollywood so everything turns out OK in the end. Unfortunately this isn't Hollywood & Hoffa's actions & words have real consequences. If he thinks his words are being used unfairly against him he should use these opportunities in the media spotlight to clarify.

Atomic_Smurf

And! Why should unions expect to be exempted from ANY of the taxes, penalties & mandates of the legislation that we enthusiastically supported & promoted? How can we support such a law & then tell the rest of the working public "screw you guys we want out" & leaving them to suffer the consequences alone. Think about what that does to our public image & these are the people we want to support us during a labor dispute? No wonder people are turning against unions!!!

stink219

Aww Hoffa doesn't like people using his own words against him. Just another example of what an incompetent boob this guy is. Reminds me of the movie Tommy Boy. Chris Farly plays an ignorant kid who is handed the reins to his fathers business & screws everything up. Of course it's Hollywood so everything turns out OK in the end. Unfortunately this isn't Hollywood & Hoffa's actions & words have real consequences. If he thinks his words are being used unfairly against him he should use these opportunities in the media spotlight to clarify.
The reason being, at first there were no exemptions. You are just as linear as the story.

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~

stink219

And! Why should unions expect to be exempted from ANY of the taxes, penalties & mandates of the legislation that we enthusiastically supported & promoted? How can we support such a law & then tell the rest of the working public "screw you guys we want out" & leaving them to suffer the consequences alone. Think about what that does to our public image & these are the people we want to support us during a labor dispute? No wonder people are turning against unions!!!
Public image? Another organization already does that.

Atomic_Smurf

The reason being, at first there were no exemptions. You are just as linear as the story.

Please, stop showing how little you know, lol...there was a seven year exemption from the Cadillac tax almost imidiatly after passage. Hoffa touted it as a great victory on the cover of the Teamster magazine even before the threashhold for the tax was raised to it's current $27,500 per family & $10,200 for individuals.

Last edited:

Atomic_Smurf

Public image? Another organization already does that.

Hoffas public support of the dirt bag, drug infested, trust fund brats of Occupy Wall Street didn't help our image either.

stink219

Politics is an ugly game. Don't believe everything you hear or read.

Atomic_Smurf

Politics is an ugly game. Don't believe everything you hear or read.

What specifically are you referring too? What did I get wrong? Might want to heed your own advise.

stink219

Trust me. I do. But people on here always want google proof of something. I've led by my experiences of union run benefits. I like them, they work for me. If you think it sucks, that's your opinion.

Atomic_Smurf

Trust me. I do. But people on here always want google proof of something. I've led by my experiences of union run benefits. I like them, they work for me. If you think it sucks, that's your opinion.

You don't have to Google anything for me, I know a lie when I see it & I don't have a problem with union run benefits. I have a problem with union run benefits under the disastrous, redistributive new healthcare law & the union directed Baghdad Bob's that are out defending it.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

And that is your opinion.

Irishman Collins

Stink, why are the facts so clouded with you? I will say it simple. Many Unions not just ours agree that the A.C.A. will make Taft Hartley Health plans Unsustainable. There has been no protective legislation to date to prevent this from happening but yet you and some others seem to believe that magically new legislation will appear and everything will be ok. Obama has already stated to the Unions that there will be no exemptions for Unions. Please wake up. I am sure you are a smart fellow but currently it is not appearing that way. Not only will there be no exemptions but I hate to ruin your day, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are not real either

Sent using BrownCafe App