The Best Rivalry

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
It’s. Bucky FN Dent ,, and actually that homer wasn’t the game winner , the Sox came back when Yaz homered off of Gossage , then we swept the Dodgers ,, wait , hold on I’m out of booze !
i wish i had what you are smoking.

I was pumping gas for college money near Braintree Mass. when Carlton Fisk hit the home run in the 6th game at Fenway. I know it wasn't against Yankess but to me that was the most exciting moment in Red Sox history. I got tons of beer and joints that night .

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I was 11 and watching on our brand new first color tv with my father ,, my mother was mad at him for keeping me up on school nite , glad he won that battle

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Not a big baseball fan but I could make a good argument for the Kentucky-Louisville basketball game being at least in the top 5 rivalries. Don't get me started on dUKe-UNC as those guys play at least two times a year possibly 3. If you live in Kentucky you would understand.

KOG72

I’m full of it
I was 11 and watching on our brand new first color tv with my father ,, my mother was mad at him for keeping me up on school nite , glad he won that battle
Have you ever ate at the restaurant/bar that’s in centerfield ground level at Fenway???

KOG72

I’m full of it
Not a big baseball fan but I could make a good argument for the Kentucky-Louisville basketball game being at least in the top 5 rivalries. Don't get me started on dUKe-UNC as those guys play at least two times a year possibly 3. If you live in Kentucky you would understand.
Duke/UNC is a big deal around here but I don’t root for either of them Go Wolfpack!!!!

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Wait.... that's a rivalry? Hmmm strange penguins fans just think of it as a easy win.

I guess you learn something new everyday. ;)
BA43195B-3A47-40FC-86F0-AB436FE87144.jpeg

Oh??

Last edited: