The Best Rivalry

542thruNthru

Fake News
archie-bunker-exasperated-head-in-hands-ugh.gif

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
No... 1975 is old news.

B7D3645A-684E-478A-8CFB-A2958A93C424.jpeg

How’s that queers jaw feel? He finally able to blow Malkin again or his precious little mouth still wired shut?
0EE8C6AE-B9D0-483D-B855-0D662C0086E6.gif

What about that :censored2:?? Dirtiest team in the league who then turns around and bitches when somebody lays one of them the :censored2: out.

:censored2: Letang. :censored2: Hagelin. No sympathy for those two dickbags.

They had to go to 6 with Philly. A team with one scoring line, a revolving door of hot garbage goalies, a dumpster fire of a penalty kill, a complete air head head coach, and a middling power play at best. Lmfao.

542thruNthru

View attachment 199845

How’s that queers jaw feel? He finally able to blow Malkin again or his precious little mouth still wired shut?
View attachment 199846
What about that :censored2:?? Dirtiest team in the league who then turns around and bitches when somebody lays one of them the :censored2: out.

:censored2: Letang. :censored2: Hagelin. No sympathy for those two dickbags.

They had to go to 6 with Philly. A team with one scoring line, a revolving door of hot garbage goalies, a dumpster fire of a penalty kill, a complete air head head coach, and a middling power play at best. Lmfao.

I just love seeing how heated you get.
7097BBA6-48CE-4E6E-AA6F-0AFE6036AF99.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
How do you spell Sonny Gray? I spell it, "See you later MF." My sentiments since early April. See you later Meat.
A shame we thought him being under contract for while was a great trade last summer. Oh well, I’ll say it agin, it’s hard to pitch for the Yankees, not many out up their normal statistics once they sign there.