The Boston Bully at L251 & the upcoming Unity Conference in Vegas!!!

anHOURover

Your not the leader. You're 3rd
as everyone knows i was the first out there
i made thee VOTE NO banner that sat at the feeder entrance. Im not sure where you get your info from brother but id like to kindly tell you its a little off . I also work everyday !
you roosters got bad info
FACT

10 Pt

Let me know when you start stuffing cans with your propaganda.
IMG_20170504_221211.jpg

hyena

Actually, I have some clue. Your post shows that you have no clue. I have no idea why you think you should stop taking your antidepressants. Smh
I can't wait to see what SO offers us in 2018. If he's the same man at the bargaining table that I see in these videos, I think it'll be pretty dang good.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I can't wait to see what SO offers us in 2018. If he's the same man at the bargaining table that I see in these videos, I think it'll be pretty dang good.
I agree. In his local alone he a struck any company that wanted to withdraw from pension responsibilities.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
as everyone knows i was the first out there
i made thee VOTE NO banner that sat at the feeder entrance. Im not sure where you get your info from brother but id like to kindly tell you its a little off . I also work everyday !
you roosters got bad info
FACT
Everyone doesn't know. Everyone knows it was another guy. It's easy to have extra time riding the coattails of someone else's hard work when you only work 30-35 hours a week.

anHOURover

Everyone doesn't know. Everyone knows it was another guy. It's easy to have extra time riding the coattails of someone else's hard work when you only work 30-35 hours a week.
You are full of garbage.
I post the facts and you post bad info
FACT
MORE BANNERS ARE ALREADY MADE.
FLIERS ARE ALL READY.
I WISH I COULD FAST FORWARD TIME

Hofficer Hater

It's like this, I don't know a lot of the history here and it's none of my business but I've seen Sean O speak and the dude is not going to put up with :censored2:. And you need that against this :censored2:ing company, If you start later on than UPS cant drag there feet, :censored2: has to get done, I still believe that UPS has a lot more to lose than we do, not in every situation but for the most part. I can see starting in April as a smart/intentional move. Kind of warning shot saying don't :censored2: with us!

Sean "the Boston Bully" O' is all talk and no action. The punk will use his goons to intimidate members. The UPS supplements and Teamcare he promoted were a disaster. He's in for the battle of his life, especially since he's planning to run for the top spot in 2021.