The debunked pseudoscience “gender identity” is being put in our contract.

Thebrownblob

Tranny UPS driver, lol.
1683896162798.gif

TeltBender

We need to stop discriminating against people who eat their own :censored2:! Please do not torment them! They were born that way! We need to normalize eating our own :censored2: NOW! When can we expect this language to be added Mr O’Brien?

Jim Rockford

you poor thing, you’re the highest paid in the industry, have the best healthcare solid retirement and yet you’re still so unhappy and worried about things you don’t agree with. I don’t agree with a lot of those things myself but who cares? You act like you don’t believe lies you do you just choose which ones you want to believe.

Your biggest mistake was looking for a savior in a human being. No one will satisfy you. And for the record, I said you sound like an idiot I have no idea if you actually are..
It s pretty bizarre to me how people STILL have this attitude after the last couple of contracts. Friend, my BS detector has no choice but to be on full alert, especially after that last contract. O brien and zuck are still talking tough about promises they ve already broke. THEY talked this up for months. Not ME. How many times was it put out there:TICK TOCK! Clocks tickin down UPS? I hold them to the standards they set. Not mine.

TeltBender

All this talk from Mr O’Brien and all he has to show for it is that we “won” the fact that we can no longer bully trannies at work. Good grief.

Thebrownblob

It s pretty bizarre to me how people STILL have this attitude after the last couple of contracts. Friend, my BS detector has no choice but to be on full alert, especially after that last contract. O brien and zuck are still talking tough about promises they ve already broke. THEY talked this up for months. Not ME. How many times was it put out there:TICK TOCK! Clocks tickin down UPS? I hold them to the standards they set. Not mine.
What attitude? Are you not the highest paid and best benefit's in the industry? Even with the less than stellar negotiating? Relax brother it’s gonna be OK.

Jim Rockford

What attitude? Are you not the highest paid and best benefit's in the industry? Even with the less than stellar negotiating? Relax brother it’s gonna be OK.
I hope so brother. Hopin we can get something in there confessing the cis-white male patriarchal roots of the colonial theft of native 2 sprit non binary logistics.

Thebrownblob

I hope so brother. Hopin we can get something in there confessing the cis-white male patriarchal roots of the colonial theft of native 2 sprit non binary logistics.
Well, I’m hoping for a decent raise no 22.4 no forced sixth days, something done with the PVD issue and maybe even a little better retirement numbers. Everyone’s got their hopes and dreams. 😂

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Okay but sometimes people are gender-fluid.
One day they might feel like a man and the next day feel like a woman.

What about people who are able-fluid?
One day they come into work and see their package car blown out, and suddenly they feel like they're wheelchair bound.

Are we really going to let UPS discriminate against these people?
Seems like only yesterday that the libs were insisting that none of this was fluid, if you were gay, that was fixed at birth.

wage EARNER

With this nonsense, comes escalation. You will find yourself facing termination because you used the "wrong" pronoun with one of the confused people. Our healthcare will also take a hit when the transgenders demand teamcare pay for their procedures, and then pay for the reversal of their procedure, and pay for the therapy for them to cope with what they did to themselves.