The "Making It Right" Rumor

fedex_rtd

Make it right!!! If the company wants to be honest...that would be a first, about pay and benefits then at the start of the new fiscal year that starts at the end of the month, they NEED to top out each and every hourly that has 10 or more years with this cheap ass company.

Slave101

Make it right!!! If the company wants to be honest...that would be a first, about pay and benefits then at the start of the new fiscal year that starts at the end of the month, they NEED to top out each and every hourly that has 10 or more years with this cheap ass company.
I don't think they really care to

SmithBarney

No longer a rumor, Fred S called me tonight and let me know that we will get something called LEAP PAY!!!! you will top out in 7 more! isn't that great... or did he say 7 leap years, since next year is a leap year.. You'll top out in 7 Leap Years....your raise will be held by the company so you have something to look forward to.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Fred called me tonight too - informed me that our discount to Splash Splash has been pared down so as to only be valid from January 1 to February 15.

But told me he appreciates and values my "faithful contribution to my.....er...um, I mean our success!"
So all is good!

Serf

which in itself ain't much to cheer about in the year 2015
Yep. I think Huffington Post had an article that according to inflation since the 1970's if minimum wage was kept up to meet the standard of our economy it should be 21$ an hour. That's a far cry from what it currently is.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
But if you run at every stop, work through lunch, falsify , leave truck running with the bulkhead open like the other ground drivers you could cut that down to 50 hours.;)
I'm really not like the drivers you speak of, I left my bulkhead door open and my fold down cart went through the windshield once. I LEARNED MY LESSON

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
It doesn't really matter. What this means is they have come to the conclusion they know they have to do something to stop the turnover. As soon as there's an excuse to take they will. Just my 2 cents. Wouldn't trust these people at all.
Good Ground guys thinking it's a promotion?