The New Green Deal and Jobs

bacha29

The ones that you'll expect to be here when you return to the states. You're the one screaming and hollering about the deficit without realizing that reducing it will require major cuts to key old age benefit programs that given your age and health you'll be increasingly dependent on. As for struggling in retirement,,, Haven't worked since May 2015 Haven't carried a penny of debt since 2003 outside of credit card charges which I pay off every month and pocket an unlimited 2% . As for going back to work, i don't need to but if I spot a decent opportunity I'll look into it.

vantexan

The ones that you'll expect to be here when you return to the states. You're the one screaming and hollering about the deficit without realizing that reducing it will require major cuts to key old age benefit programs that given your age and health you'll be increasingly dependent on. As for struggling in retirement,,, Haven't worked since May 2015 Haven't carried a penny of debt since 2003 outside of credit card charges which I pay off every month and pocket an unlimited 2% . As for going back to work, i don't need to but if I spot a decent opportunity I'll look into it.
You do realize SS doesn't add to the deficit? And I got news for you, except for holidays, weddings, funerals, and a few major birthdays I have no intention to go back to the States.

Serf

So you ok with putting high taxes on meat in order to get people to do as these people want?
This “war on meat” movement is diabolical. Not attacking those who are vegan by ethical choice. But this diet makes people sick and weak deliberatley. No special tax on big beef!

It will be fine

This “war on meat” movement is diabolical. Not attacking those who are vegan by ethical choice. But this diet makes people sick and weak deliberatley. No special tax on big beef!
There’s a war on meat now? Is that like the war on christmas? You can be perfectly healthy not eating meat, done properly you are better off without it.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Vegan2.jpg
I’ve done it for over a decade.
Vegan.jpg

vantexan

Living in a tent and away from your family is living good? Maybe living away from your wife might be good. I have never met her.
Look up Gran Colombia on YouTube. Look at his videos on renting an apartment in Armenia, Colombia. Rented a 2 bedroom, 2 bath new apartment that depending on exchange rate runs him $260 to $280 a month. Walking distance to many stores, restaurants, and a mall with theater showing movies in English. A couple of blocks from a huge city park, one of the nicest you'll ever see. Tell me, would you want someone talking about your wife that way? I didn't think even you would stoop to that level.