The next vote

stink219

Show me indefinite extension written by Teamsters or UPS?

My union reps couldn't answer my question about what has been reported in the media regarding this. We have nothing else to go on at this point, unless someone knows the facts otherwise.

I wish we could get a straight answer, it's ridiculous.
This is media spin. Local 89, 804 and TDU are reporting "indefinite" extension because there is no finality date set. I mean seriously, they just started planning meetings. But the rules are, either side can terminate the extension on 30 days notice. Either side.

Who cares how long it takes. I haven't given myself a raise in at least four years. Every raise I get I up my contributions. I could go years without a raise. Since there's no way we will strike we can wait the hole five years right? Isn't everybody like me and you really aren't going to miss the raises??

stink219

Not everyone is like you 407. Lucky for me I have a sugar mamma. Some will definitely need the extra 10k. More will need the extra $$ in the H&W to maintain there benefits. They don't think of this part. So I think on the next vote, you'll see these supplements pass with flying colors.

Inthegame

Not everyone is like you 407. Lucky for me I have a sugar mamma. Some will definitely need the extra 10k. More will need the extra $$ in the H&W to maintain there benefits. They don't think of this part. So I think on the next vote, you'll see these supplements pass with flying colors.
And some Pension Funds made promises that rely on the increase...L804 for one...