[THE OFFICIAL!!!] Management Bashing Forum. On Topic

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Actually she may be correct. All this safety BS we do is because of the agreement we have with OSHA. IT was a way for UPS to get out if a big fine because we are way above the industry standard for injuries.
We get fined thousands every year as a company for not being up to compliant in certain areas.
Their corporate agreement on (no fines) egress is now toilet tissue. Broken this spring and that's good news for workers.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
We have a loader in our building who is famous for his perfect loads. When this kid loads a package car everything is in exact numerical order with labels facing out and everything. Anyways whenever he does my truck I have a great day, and I know its a great day because my ORS will approach me the next day to give me the "pat on the bacK, your awesome" speech.

The rest of the times when I get a bad load my times are not so good and I don't hear a word. I'm torn because sometimes I think its better when they dont talk to me...
We had a loader like that. I ran a heavy back-breaker industrial route back then.

350 to 450 pieces loaded per day, the loads were tight and absolutely perfect. Maybe once every 2 weeks I'd have to flip 2 packages. That was it.

This kid was the best there's ever been, always on time, quiet and hardworking. He'd been here for 2 years and one day he went to management requesting 3 days off for a family emergency.

Management said no. They wouldn't even listen.

So he quit.

It took 2 people to do his pull, load quality went in the toilet and we got out 20 minutes later after wrapping up. Which consisted of part-time supervisors urging us and a group of pre-loaders to just pile everything in back..the drivers can't sort it out later.

MrBates

We had a loader like that. I ran a heavy back-breaker industrial route back then.

350 to 450 pieces loaded per day, the loads were tight and absolutely perfect. Maybe once every 2 weeks I'd have to flip 2 packages. That was it.

This kid was the best there's ever been, always on time, quiet and hardworking. He'd been here for 2 years and one day he went to management requesting 3 days off for a family emergency.

Management said no. They wouldn't even listen.

So he quit.

It took 2 people to do his pull, load quality went in the toilet and we got out 20 minutes later after wrapping up. Which consisted of part-time supervisors urging us and a group of pre-loaders to just pile everything in back..the drivers can't sort it out later.

If your a good employee at UPS, you'll either quit, or get turned into an a-hole. I've seen it happen too many times.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Why is Management allowed to harass Union employees?
Why does UPS move Management that is accused of harassment?
Is UPS just like the Catholic Church?
Management are not allowed to harass Union employees.

I don’t know why UPS move Management that is accused of harassment?

IMHO
UPS is not just like the Catholic Church.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
What a fruit
QkzfOlX.png

AwashBwashCwash

We had a feeder driver fall and break,their ankle and get a head injury. In front of security, managers as well as on video.Fired for dishonesty

Sounds about right.
This company is pure evil.
I'm surprised they haven't been caught lobbying Congress to reinstitute slavery. Imagine what that could do for our labor costs! How happy the shareholders would be!