The one feel good customer of the day

Climbingtheladder

Every day no matter how :censored2:ty or bad there is that one customer that makes you smile and enjoy what you do (besides the pretty receptionist) what is stories of that one customer that turns your bad day into a good day ?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Not that I was looking but he didn't look well-endowed. From the back was OK.
borat-meme-generator-mission-accomplished-sexy-time-c49edf.jpg
C'mon Inde...chimps need socks too...lol

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I love the "yell really loud and long at the out of control dogs" guy! Brings a smile to my face every time.

Runner up is "hand held dog zapper guy"! Ouch! You would think the dogs would learn?

Hey buddy! Never heard of obedience training?

Packmule

The guy out in the country who owns a road grader and scrapes his road down to the ground in the winter the way quality plowing should be done. He also lets me hunt his land for turkey and deer. And if the hunt is a bust, no problem. He and his wife make the best martinis you'll ever taste!

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I like the customers that are outside when I pull up and by the time I grab their package they are at the truck saying they wanted to save me a few steps.

FilingBluesFL

Had a guy as hairy as a chimpanzee come to the door (no screen door) in a red speedo to personally accept a DR package from me.

Dang bro, I never get any action on my lunch hour, lucky dog.

Agreed, ain't buying it. Maybe he is more of a grower than a show-er.

Sounds like the "hostess" I had at this sushi place last night had a bigger package than this dude lol

"She" was quite the show-er, too...

Yeah, I totally looked. Pretty jealous.