eats packages

Deranged lunatic
When does peak kick in that they change up the preloaders hours? The hours here were lowered, plenty of us starting at 3:30 to 4:00 this week
It comes and goes, businesses generally pick up steam starting in September and then our residential orders rise with them in October. You know prime day is next week right?

Driver's are starting historically late, like 9:15-9:30.
Combine with late start times given the volume and I'd expect you will still be working until 10AM tomorrow at the least.
6-7 hours on the Preload is already picking up pace btw you normally only get 4-5 hours.

JJinVA

It comes and goes, businesses generally pick up steam starting in September and then our residential orders rise with them in October. You know prime day is next week right?

Driver's are starting historically late, like 9:15-9:30.
Combine with late start times given the volume and I'd expect you will still be working until 10AM tomorrow at the least.
6-7 hours on the Preload is already picking up pace btw you normally only get 4-5 hours.

I remember prime day from last year was crazy but i don't remember what it is. What is it?

KevinWhipaloo

Hey this my first year at UPS and the days off aren't clicking with me.

People take off days randomly or whenever they want it seems. I swear that some people will never work a full month. When I was sick I was given a sick day, showed on my time card as paid sick day for 4.00 hours. These people I work with have missed countless amounts of days, there's no way in hell they have that many sick days. Does management give people days off when they want?

Also, are vacation days paid or unpaid? Can they pay out any unused vacation, option, or sick days?

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Hey this my first year at UPS and the days off aren't clicking with me.

People take off days randomly or whenever they want it seems. I swear that some people will never work a full month. When I was sick I was given a sick day, showed on my time card as paid sick day for 4.00 hours. These people I work with have missed countless amounts of days, there's no way in hell they have that many sick days. Does management give people days off when they want?

Also, are vacation days paid or unpaid? Can they pay out any unused vacation, option, or sick days?
An unpaid vacation? Ha.

PPH_over_9000

I remember prime day from last year was crazy but i don't remember what it is. What is it?

Prime Day?

It's when Amazon lets everyone benefit from an Amazon Prime membership, without paying to be a member. They also tend to have a ton of deals, way more than they typically do on any given day.

This year wasn't so bad, but I think that's because the deals were :censored2:. The only one I can remember that caught my eye was a set of teeth-whitening toothbrushes, lol. I vaguely remember seeing some kind of blanket on there.... I wanna say it was a weighted fleece blanket or something.

JJinVA

Prime Day?

It's when Amazon lets everyone benefit from an Amazon Prime membership, without paying to be a member. They also tend to have a ton of deals, way more than they typically do on any given day.

This year wasn't so bad, but I think that's because the deals were *. The only one I can remember that caught my eye was a set of teeth-whitening toothbrushes, lol. I vaguely remember seeing some kind of blanket on there.... I wanna say it was a weighted fleece blanket or something.
I was gonna say, it came and went and I was still waiting for it like, uhhh

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Thou shall not bitch about working preload when it’s not even the holiday season yet.

Thou has seen nothing yet.