The scary part of this mess

What u talkin bout gumby?
Many places was offered better retirement money, some people was actually excited about the 22.4 jobs, giving them a chance at full time. All the drivers currently in progression was going to receive a $2-4 pay increase.. yes I know they wanted a $15 starting wage but if you are currently making $10, $13 is a nice jump. Many drivers also liked the automatic 9.5. list.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Many places was offered better rwtiretire money, some people was actually excited about the 22.4 jobs, giving them a chance at full time. All the drivers currently in progression was going to receive a $2-4 pay increase.. yes I know they wanted a $15 starting wage but if you are currently making $10, $13 is a nice jump. Many drivers also liked the automatic 9.5. list.

Agree. Short term gains for a lot of little groups, and selling out on the important points.

You can't fix stupid.

Agree. Short term gains for a lot of little groups, and selling out on the important points.

You can't fix stupid.
Several hundred dollars a month extra on a pension is not a short term gain. I would not say Feeders or employees getting ready to retire during this contract is a lot of little groups. Now with all the old guys out of the way, next contract you can make it about you.

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
lots of pters in my building saw the short term heard lots of "but dont you want more full time jobs to be made? dont you want to go ft" "13 is a huge jump from 10.50" thanks team i sure will be happy making 6$ less than the guy next to me and working weekends without a premium smh