The UPS Driver's Air Creed

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Ok, that makes a little more sense of things being the way they are. From that it sounds like there is no incentive for UPS to fix its air issues then. Doesn't seem like fedex is on the ball enough to capitalize, I hear plenty of complaints about Express and Ground out and about.
Both UPS and FedEx have figured out that they can provide a minimal service and the customers have adapted to the inferior service.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
your DOL is garbage

tell your PDS to do his :censored2:ing job so you can do yours correctly
That's the way Orion works period. Every air route I've ever ran has you go to your farthest stop first then work your way back.

Drivers have been doing their jobs correctly for decades inspite of management. That won't stop now.

Daf

On my way out to deliver EAMs, I noticed a stack of papers near Orion check-in titled "The Driver's Creed." On it was a list of Golden Rules related to airs that included small morsels of advice such as."

"I will always set-up my air stops before I leave the building" and
"I will never miss a bulk air stop and I will never leave my customers waiting"

It ended with a real winner: "I will ALWAYS remember to put the "S" in UPS- SERVICE."

At the bottom was a blank for your signature and date. My preload sup asked if I was going to sign it. I replied "not until they come up with an EAM Driver's Creed."

Anyone else encountered one of these in your center? The entire thing was written as if for a pack of preschoolers. Maybe my center just blows at air deliveries.
Article 6 section 1. Don't sign it.