The UPS Policy Book: Have you read it??????

Integrity

Binge Poster
I really think something is really wrong with him. He seems angry. I am one to show my faith on here also but he seems to be using it to cover up his inadequatcy or iniquities. I can't figure out which. Let us pray for him Bubblehead
anonymous,

Thanks for caring enough to consider the possibility that I need prayer.

I have no anger in my heart for anyone.

I don't need specific prayer but I take great hope in the fact that I have people praying for me. Always.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
I can't speak for 407 but it is my sincere hope that you will stop preaching to us as though we are a bunch of 3rd graders. Dave.
UpstateNYUPSer,

I will interact on this forum in the manner in which I am called.

I will seek at all times to honor the TOS of this site and correct moral conduct.

Please challenge me by reporting me or holding me personally accountable if I fall short. I am not perfect.

I cannot prevent you or anyone else from closing your ears or completely ignoring my participation on this site.

Please feel free to do either.

I respectfully ask you, please do not try to control what I say or how I say it within the TOS.

Sincerely,
I

moreluck

golden ticket member
UpstateNYUPSer,

I will interact on this forum in the manner in which I am called.

I will seek at all times to honor the TOS of this site and correct moral conduct.

Please challenge me by reporting me or holding me personally accountable if I fall short. I am not perfect.

I cannot prevent you or anyone else from closing your ears or completely ignoring my participation on this site.

Please feel free to do either.

I respectfully ask you, please do not try to control what I say or how I say it within the TOS.

Sincerely,
I
Hey, it's the weekend....it's what he does!! He's bored 'til Monday and he can't hassle me because he put me on ignore so you must be his pick this weekend. Makes you so special!!

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

Fair enough.

How about if I respectfully ask that you stop preaching to (at) us like a bunch of God damn third graders?

Lol.

thumbs20up20jesus.jpg
thumbs20up20jesus.jpg

Last edited:
W

want to retire

want to retire,

I am not sure I am following you.

I am sorry for being so dense.

Please explain if you would.

Sincerely,
I

"Whenever a man does a thoroughly stupid thing, it is always from the noblest motives"-Oscar Wilde

Zeptar

Safety Compliance Sup
Integrity,
I have read portions of the policy book. However, I'm sadden by reading it because I feel the company hasn't held true to Jim Casey's policies. I think Jim Casey would be appalled by current UPS.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Brownslave688,

Where is the hope in that?

I am sadder for you than I have been up to this point.

I can't help it, I have to be sad for you.

Sincerely,
I
This is my last post on this subject but I am sad for you that you have to believe in a higher being to give your life hope and purpose. I have great hope in my life I have a great job great wife I hope to have kids someday. I don't need there to be something more I enjoy my life the way it is. I don't need there to be reason for everything in my life that happens. I totally understand that some people need to believe that's fine with me just don't preach to me about it. I have told my wife many times I hope she takes our kids to church because the church does teach great morals and values. Also as a great philosopher once said what is the incentive to not follow. If you devote your life to the church and god and he doesn't exist what's the downside really u made yourself a better moral human. The flip side is not devoting yourself to god and he does exist. Well the down side is much hotter and far worse. I wish I could follow blindly I really do (let's be truthful that's what people do is follow blindly) but if there is a god he would know I'm not sincer and that I'm just covering my ass just incase. So you see I can't go to church until I truly believe that day may come it may not but until then I'll ride and enjoy the roller coaster that is life.

jaker

trolling
jaker,

The Corporate Executives of UPS have provided you with a copy. It in on upsers.com.

You can download the UPS Policy Book and the UPS Code of Business Conduct.

Sincerely,
I
Ups doesn't pay for my Internet so until they give me a copy , well you know

ymelord

While everybody is doing all of this praying, I could use a prayer. I would like to see my family a little earlier each night. Could everyone say a prayer, (please) that ymelord's boss find the strenght to do the right thing, and drop his stop count.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
While everybody is doing all of this praying, I could use a prayer. I would like to see my family a little earlier each night. Could everyone say a prayer, (please) that ymelord's boss find the strenght to do the right thing, and drop his stop count.

Just one more year and these things will pass.

anonymous,

Where is your hope?

Sincerely,
I
Integrity I know it seems like a lot of posters on here enjoy your threads on here but I think I can speak for the majority on here and say we cank stand your threads. You might get a lot of responses but I think it's more out of disbelief that actual good content. Good luck