The Vietnam war

Catatonic

Nine Lives
i can't even describe how stunned i am that you thought it was necessary to point out something so obvious

it also doesn't take away from my point at all
He ignores the obvious like my original post being humor.
Like @bbsam said "So he posted what he admitted was a joke ...".
He's just got a hard-on for me ... keeps wanting to bed me (as he puts it).

bbsam

Staff member
He ignores the obvious like my original post being humor.
Like @bbsam said "So he posted what he admitted was a joke ...".
He's just got a hard-on for me ... keeps wanting to bed me (as he puts it).
Do you post n i g g e r jokes too?

Should we just look past that as well?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
And just so everyone knows, monkey butt here insists he did know what that "gook" is a racist term for asians. Lived through the Vietnam war and didn't know that?!

Or he's just a liar.

And the worst mod ever.
I did have to google it* and I never watched "Full Metal Jacket" so the guy I heard it from must have watched the movie.

* https://www.quora.com/What-were-slang-terms-for-Viet-Cong-soldiers-during-Vietnam
I was in a MIKE Force, Special Forces. We sometimes called him Clyde, because he was smooth and sneaky. Sometimes as Chuck. Sometimes as those-little-mother-:censored2:ers. Then there was always Victor, Chuck, Victor Chuck. Charlie was just so overused. I have heard the terms: Slant, Dink, Zipperhead, Zips, Gook. I am sure that they had some choice names for us as well.

bbsam

Staff member
I did have to google it* and I never watched "Full Metal Jacket" so the guy I heard it from must have watched the movie.

* https://www.quora.com/What-were-slang-terms-for-Viet-Cong-soldiers-during-Vietnam
I was in a MIKE Force, Special Forces. We sometimes called him Clyde, because he was smooth and sneaky. Sometimes as Chuck. Sometimes as those-little-mother-:censored2:ers. Then there was always Victor, Chuck, Victor Chuck. Charlie was just so overused. I have heard the terms: Slant, Dink, Zipperhead, Zips, Gook. I am sure that they had some choice names for us as well.
So when you typed "gook", what did you think was being shot?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So when you typed "gook", what did you think was being shot?
I just repeated a story that a funny Chinese guy told me ... I couldn't remember the word and when I saw 'Gook', I remembered it.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not backing away from it ... just answering your questions.

It's a word so no one was being shot.

I'm glad they didn't lynch them gooks in Vietnam.

bbsam

Staff member
I just repeated a story that a funny Chinese guy told me ... I couldn't remember the word and when I saw 'Gook', I remembered it.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not backing away from it ... just answering your questions.

You are an incredibly humane racist.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Never? Or Mark Furman never?
Mark Furhman? The guy from the OJ trials?

You'll have to fill me in ... keep in mind, I don't watch TV normally but did for 4 or 5 months after Trump won.
Now I don't watch it except for Hurricane coverage ... then I watch the Weather Channel.

bbsam

Staff member
Mark Furhman? The guy from the OJ trials?

You'll have to fill me in ... keep in mind, I don't watch TV normally but did for 4 or 5 months after Trump won.
Now I don't watch it except for Hurricane coverage ... then I watch the Weather Channel.
That's the one.

Sportello

JFC

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Complicated spiritual question...

Tell me what your beliefs towards Christianity are, and I'll explain it so you can understand.
JFC, It's hot outside ... 90°. I'll wait another hour before working in the yard.

Let's see ... Christianity.
I am a spiritual person and I can go with most religions.
I don't have any strong beliefs about Christianity.
I think there is a 50/50 chance there is some higher being that started this universe and in consequence the Earth.
I don't particularly feel like worshipping a Dead Sea Pedestrian or Hymie as Jesse Jackson called them.
Or participating in a religion molded and changed to support the needs of a Dago emperor and society.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Jews
10% Off - Refers to circumcision and consumerism (never pay retail). The term is most widely used in the UK where circumcision among non-Jews or non-Muslims is more rare, but in the United States, where it is more common, it can be considered insulting to many non-Jewish males as well.

Note: If you google "slur" and whatever you are wanting to slur, you can find all sort of funny stuff.
Check this site out - Racial Slur Database <--- @bbsam, click here.