The way the world is supposed to be?

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
41.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
“The world is not the way God intended it to be.”

I have heard this quote from preachers in recent years. If it has been said in the past, I haven’t noticed it.

I think I know what point the preachers are trying to make but I don’t agree with the statement.

I think the world is exactly as God intended, I believe he always intended humans to have to choose between good and evil.

Any thoughts for discussion?
Sounds about right to me.
Free will is an important concept for most Christians ... not sure about the Presbyters.

It is certainly a central point in my Jesusist beliefs.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It is my understanding the the Holy Spirit is not in all humans, simply the ones who accept it.
The GOD Gene

The God gene hypothesis proposes that human spirituality is influenced by heredity and that a specific gene, called vesicular monoamine transporter 2 (VMAT2), predisposes humans towards spiritual or mystic experiences.
The idea has been proposed by geneticist Dean Hamer in the 2004 book called The God Gene: How Faith is Hardwired into our Genes.

The God gene hypothesis is based on a combination of behavioral genetic, neurobiological and psychological studies.
The major arguments of the hypothesis are:
(1) spirituality can be quantified by psychometric measurements;
(2) the underlying tendency to spirituality is partially heritable;
(3) part of this heritability can be attributed to the gene VMAT2;
(4) this gene acts by altering monoamine levels; and
(5) spirituality provides an evolutionary advantage by providing individuals with an innate sense of optimism.