The way the world is supposed to be?

Integrity

Binge Poster
“The world is not the way God intended it to be.”

I have heard this quote from preachers in recent years. If it has been said in the past, I haven’t noticed it.

I think I know what point the preachers are trying to make but I don’t agree with the statement.

I think the world is exactly as God intended, I believe he always intended humans to have to choose between good and evil.

Any thoughts for discussion?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Let’s not spoil Christmas with all this religious talk ,,,,,Archie Bunker
It would be impossible to spoil it with religious talk because Christmas is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed primarily on December 25 as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Do you believe humans desire evil or good?
I believe that the Lord God gave us free will ,,along with the 10 commandments which He wants us to live by and He will judge us on how we lived our lives upon our death and He will decide who will be let into His Kingdom !

yadadamean116

The world has always been this way. Mankind has good and evil sides. It’s the law of averages. More people = more noticeable evil. Good is not noticed as much

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
The world has always been this way. Mankind has good and evil sides. It’s the law of averages. More people = more noticeable evil. Good is not noticed as much
Good doesn’t sell as much as evil on the news ,, I believe there is far more good in this world than evil !!

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
He will judge us on how we lived our lives upon our death and He will decide who will be let into His Kingdom
I hope there's a kingdom in the afterlife, but I'm not holding my breath about it after seeing my parents' horrible exodus from this world.