THEE BOSTON BULLY IS A NO SHOW...

anHOURover

Why would you expect him to get involved? He has a local to run and contract negotiations to prepare for.
Oh now he's got a local to run.
It was ok for him to travel the country a few years ago to lie to the members ?
You do know Sean has a real cozy relationship with ups management and the labor manager.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I don't care if he is dating the labor manager... as long as he has clout and can get members jobs back... especially the idiots.. over and over again afaic he is doing his job. He has 1000 hats and nothing is perfect...

LeadBelly

Banned
I don't care if he is dating the labor manager... as long as he has clout and can get members jobs back... especially the idiots.. over and over again afaic he is doing his job. He has 1000 hats and nothing is perfect...
Actually Kenny and Sean got the Masbeth 250 out of local 804 back to work and saved a public relations nightmare. The local had to pay ups 100gr, but it was worth the members not losing their jobs for an illegal strike. I really appreciated when they came in and saved the day on a real bad situation.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Actually Kenny and Sean got the Masbeth 250 out of local 804 back to work and saved a public relations nightmare. The local had to pay ups 100gr, but it was worth the members not losing their jobs for an illegal strike. I really appreciated when they came in and saved the day on a real bad situation.
Is Liam still around that local???

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

....which was completely unnecessary....

anHOURover

Looks like him and gandee are dating.
Sean emails him "I'll take care of that"
He certainly didn't take care of 623.
WE HATE HIM HERE

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The walkout.
Ups' attitude and absolute lie towards that original member was unnecessary....that's the real problem that caused the whole ball to start rolling the wAy it did...more childness games from a corporation who think they can step on everybody all of the time...people get fed up.

Ups' attitude and absolute lie towards that original member was unnecessary....that's the real problem that caused the whole ball to start rolling the wAy it did...more childness games from a corporation who think they can step on everybody all of the time...people get fed up.
The BAs heart was in the right place... It wasn't done the way.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

...and 250 sheeple followed the misguided "guidance" of a rogue BA....