THEE BOSTON BULLY IS A NO SHOW...

Peak Cardboard

I heard he stopped by Quality Beverage 170 and Airgas 251 on the same day this week.
Not sure if it was the same day. However, the members of his local got a text which a friend of mine up there forwarded to me saying there's two strikes that need support tomorrow. One in RI and one in Taunton (that's the 170/QB strike)

Oops...
FACT

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Oh yea, I can confirm Sean loves the Teamsters union. It's in his blood, and dude works all the time. Not only is he a champion for the autism cause, but he loves dogs as well.

Does he help little old ladies cross the street?

For those who don't know, it is less than an hour from Taunton (MA) to RI so it is quite possible that he attended both events in the same day.

LeadBelly

Banned
Does he help little old ladies cross the street?

For those who don't know, it is less than an hour from Taunton (MA) to RI so it is quite possible that he attended both events in the same day.
Honestly I don't know, but he's super into union, labor, and everything that levels the playing field for, middle class family and people , and those who want to attain a good living wage.

He is also not above working out diffences that with people that were in the last.

Thekid25

For all the trash you spew hour late and a dollar short aka wacko aka can't work my guarantee what do you do for your local? Walk any strike lines? Charitable events? Didn't think so and I don't want to hear my flier went across the country blah blah blah. What do you do for your local? Besides trash one your not even in thanks for the support and solidarity "brother"

LeadBelly

Banned
FACT
and
FACT
I hear he works HOURS OVER and beyond what normal people work. No 40 hour week for those guys up at 25 from what I've seen and heard. Gotta keep fighting.
I know just because it's Friday night at 5 he don't stop working. I know this for sure. Some officials might go home by 5 on a Friday, but he don't. Fact.

LeadBelly

Banned
One thing I would also like to acknowledge, is that not all locals and officials are the same. There are both good locals and locals that are not run very well. As is there are members who don't understand what a local officer does, as well as the pressures and stress the job entails.

I come from one of these well run local, but it wasn't always like that. We had to work our asses off to get to where they were. Others started it before I got a hold on it and I added my own things to make it better for the members.

Overall we need to understand each other better and make it better for the overall betterment of our Union and all unions.

Gimme Danger

Not sure if it was the same day. However, the members of his local got a text which a friend of mine up there forwarded to me saying there's two strikes that need support tomorrow. One in RI and one in Taunton (that's the 170/QB strike)

Oops...
FACT
Yeah tomorrow is Airgas and QB strike support. I'll do my part before work.

Peak Cardboard

One thing I would also like to acknowledge, is that not all locals and officials are the same. There are both good locals and locals that are not run very well. As is there are members who don't understand what a local officer does, as well as the pressures and stress the job entails.

I come from one of these well run local, but it wasn't always like that. We had to work our asses off to get to where they were. Others started it before I got a hold on it and I added my own things to make it better for the members.

Overall we need to understand each other better and make it better for the overall betterment of our Union and all unions.

Couldn't have said it better myself brother. The time for two factions in the union is long done. We need to heal any wounds and circle the wagons up and fight those friggin corporate bastards

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
at local 170 strike against quality beverage
FACT

Sean get off your behind and support your guys

Are you gullible enough to believe that SO must show up at every picket line in the U.S.? This shows how truely ignorant you are of the way the Teamsters operate. The fact that he showed up to show support is awesome but the fact you think he is obligated shows ignorance.
Before you use the term "FACT", you should understand its meaning as well. SMH

Last edited by a moderator: