There is no 25% hybrid driver limit

Poop Head

Judge me.
I am a new driver off the street and got hired in june I am in the mid west however they put me in preload I am wondering if they are keeping me there until august so they can put me on the new contract no the old contract
anyone have an insight
The new ft drivers qualifying all of the sudden turned into seasonals here

born2Bwild

Hybrid drivers percentage should be based on routes in. In your center there could be 120 drivers but only 95 routes in. So here are my suggestions:
- Percentage per routes in
- one hybrid for every 5 route
- one 8 hrs request per driver per week - optional to driver.

cachmeifucan

We need language to protect the current package feeder and 23.3 jobs in my building most people who want to drive already left long ago 22.4 jobs will be guys who get hired who would have went package car but pushed into 22.4. Just vote no get the shirts printed and ask for donations for the shirt.

Yaba Daba Do

Donkey Punch Extraordinaire
Hybrid drivers percentage should be based on routes in. In your center there could be 120 drivers but only 95 routes in. So here are my suggestions:
- Percentage per routes in
- one hybrid for every 5 route
- one 8 hrs request per driver per week - optional to driver.
I think it says that no regular driver could be laid if a hybrid driver is working.

cachmeifucan

Yeah
I think it says that no regular driver could be laid if a hybrid driver is working.
Because remember ups always follows the contract. Hello they sign it just to break it. Right now as we are in negotiations ups violates the contract daily in every building. They don't even stop during negotiations it seems like they ramp it up. Happy 4th god bless America

cachmeifucan

Just last week the supervisor have taken start time from 22.3 with over 20 years and given to Lower part timers. In my local full time beats company time. They are making 22.3 take hour lunch but when a part time employee does a double shift they can work straight through. A hour is to long for me to just sit in a break room. Soon at least IL get to spend that hour passing out vote no fliers. Can't wait until union meeting this weekend should be. What is the word I'm looking for

We need language to protect the current package feeder and 23.3 jobs in my building most people who want to drive already left long ago 22.4 jobs will be guys who get hired who would have went package car but pushed into 22.4. Just vote no get the shirts printed and ask for donations for the shirt.
so there will be some off the street hiring. Who are you to say what other people want?

cachmeifucan

Because the part time employee's with 17 years waiting for a combination job 22.3 would of went package a long time ago. The people at my building want 22.3 with no driving involved. They will definitely be no votes. Any part time with 10 or more years find out no more 22.3 jobs and 22.4 include driving. Plus we have no package car at my facility. No way it gets to pass

Because the part time employee's with 17 years waiting for a combination job 22.3 would of went package a long time ago. The people at my building want 22.3 with no driving involved. They will definitely be no votes. Any part time with 10 or more years find out no more 22.3 jobs and 22.4 include driving. Plus we have no package car at my facility. No way it gets to pass
You don’t thing outside the box much, do you?

Yaba Daba Do

Donkey Punch Extraordinaire
Yeah

Because remember ups always follows the contract. Hello they sign it just to break it. Right now as we are in negotiations ups violates the contract daily in every building. They don't even stop during negotiations it seems like they ramp it up. Happy 4th god bless America
Grievances don't get much easier than that. That would be best case scenario for a regular driver. Go home and take the day off and file a grievance for all hours worked by the hybrid driver. I would hope that happened every day.